CONTEST The Final Spot: 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
ENTRY:

Put faces to names and meet new people, to get fit professionally and play the best sport there is.

We delayed our move to Mexico, so now it's all possible - I want IN this thing!!!

Entry:

how could you not?! Ultimate combination of golf nerdery, friendship, and competition.

Entry:

I want to participate in the greatest amateur golf event to meet new people, after isolating due to Covid.

Good luck to everyone (y)

Entry:
Amazing opportunity, lasting friendships, overwhelming honor to represent and bring everyone along, humbled if chosen, thankful for THP and Callaway.

Official entry:

Pinnacle. Supreme. Leader. Unique. Unprecedented. Dream. Unbelievable. Best. These words describe the Grandaddy and what it would mean to me.

You know how everyone dreads being the last one picked for school sports events? Well, this is the exact opposite. This is the Apex of amateur events! So when there are this many people lining up to be the final selection, you know it has to be Epic!

Entry:

Every Grandaddy thread had me flush with excitement. I'd love to experience in person; new friendships, knowledge, and amazing equipment.

Entry:

Because it's the greatest amateur event ever created, and being able to participate would be an amazing experience!

Great golf balls, great clubs, great courses, great teammates, great experiences making great memories and friends for life!

A collaboration of the greatest golf forum, its members and an amazing golf company making memories to last a lifetime.

I want to be a part of the Grandaddy because it IS the greatest amateur golf event in the world.

After following along, talking to past participants, and reading the previous threads it still doesn’t seem real. I want proof.

The last chance to get Gdaddy spot til 2022! The anticipation is real!!!

The Hideaway. The Clubs. The Experience. Stories And Teammates I'll Remember The Rest Of My Life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back