CONTEST The Final Spot: 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be so Grateful to be apart of something that so Special and a Dream.

Would be so Grateful to be apart of something that so Special and a Dream.
Don’t forget to look into the Albatross Club. Great cause that opens the door for many opportunities.

The opportunity to make life long friends, play golf at an amazing venue and bring home the freaking belt!!

Would be a dream come true!

Entry: To get fitted at Callaway then play at the Hideaway with Callaway! Become Jon Rahm maybe!

Grandaddy needs no explanation. But: sharing lifetime memories with the coolest people around? I am ALL in! Let’s do this!

(In case it doesn’t read this way, this was meant to be light hearted / funny)
———
I’d like to see #TheHideaway when it isn’t raining and ride the bus when Finley isn’t living in the head.

While I would love to throw my name in the hat, I fear I may not recover from this nagging shoulder issue in time. Not only would it be heartbreaking to have to withdraw, it would not be fair to put THP and Callaway in that position. Instead I will sit back and cheer on the team and enjoy following on the forum. Best of luck everyone!

Just being able to be out again - that is the true gift ........being able to enjoy the walk with new friends

That's my entry

Last edited:
Are we finding out today….I’m getting anxious

Due to the past 2yrs.....unlike my son who had to forgo anytype of normal life for HS Senior year & freshman college year......

Just being able to be out again - that is the true gift ........being able to enjoy the walk with new friends

That's my entry

Hi, recommend you go back and read the directions. Entry needs to be 20 words or less.

Playing an amazing sport with fantastic people at the Hideaway. Knowledge, competition, and fun. The question is, WHY NOT?

sliding in-

Unbelievable event; would love to be a part of team THP.

Callaway gear. Hideaway. Competition. The Grandaddy is the greatest.

Cause I’ve been LOCKED up for almost two years and I’m ready to PARRRRRRRRTY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In Tapatalk prison, eh? 🤣

Cause I’ve been LOCKED up for almost two years and I’m ready to PARRRRRRRRTY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JRod.jpg

While this was a great pose.....hopefully you won't get to repeat it this year.

Let's go!! Get those entries in!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back