CONTEST The Final Spot: 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be one heck of a Thursday!! Can hardly wait to see who is joining Captain @Davidhibler!

Super excited to see all the good posts in here and a winner announced later this week!

Fingers crossed!!!!:)

I’m so very excited to see who the last member will be. This event changes things for people. Going to be amazing to see this team go through it.
It truly does change things for people. No matter how much those that have been state how it changed them, it's still hard to explain.

This completely slipped my mind. I was going to do it over the weekend. I'm such a dummy.

This was just one more thing on top of one of the Mondayest Mondays ever.

The Grandaddy has been going on for almost ten years now and I've been one of many vying for those coveted spots during that time. I can't imagine what it would be like to have my name called.
Right there with you…however I’ve felt I’ve been right there with each of these Grandaddy teams every year. Now it’s time to experience it for real.

Right there with you…however I’ve felt I’ve been right there with each of these Grandaddy teams every year. Now it’s time to experience it for real.
They've all done an incredible job of bringing the event to the forum. It is the best live follow of the year.

3 days until we see the final selection

damn.. I missed it :(

This completely slipped my mind. I was going to do it over the weekend. I'm such a dummy.

You've had a lot on your plate.....🙏

I am thinking my putter needs an upgrade to an Odyssey putter!;)

I can't believe this team will be complete within the next few days!

I kept on thinking today was Wednesday. Ugh.

Can't wait to see who get this spot. Very cool to see how people mark their balls, and some pretty creative ones done just for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back