dwq4VKOUTimuPv9ixaY9_Pinata%20Kid.gif

WF2jeH8SSZSXYOxsOTf7_Bike%20Race%20Crashifs_06.gif

Ouch, hahaha

y3lTjNFWRlOYcvsZxbFz_Little%20Girl%20Cat%20Run.gif

It'll be HUGE

ZP4KLtFSbqg1pxghOJdf_Donald%20Trump%20Eagle.gif

Wr1IXBf.gif

4x4sMo3.gif

We're gonna need a bigger boat. Preferably made out of some type of metal.

I read somewhere that if you punch those things right in the nose, they go away. I wonder why the didn't try that before the boat got ruined?

I read somewhere that if you punch those things right in the nose, they go away. I wonder why the didn't try that before the boat got ruined?

Obviously, he has more brains than balls.

It always amazes me how people think going out messing with Sharks in a rubber freaking boat is a good idea, the sad part is they were most likely scientist or some type of educated group.
But not very educated in messing with a great white, I had one bend a 1/4" thick Stainless steel trim tab on the back of my boat acting the same way like it was paper. Once they decide to taste your boat there is no putting them off, the one I was dealing with looked like a VW beetle with fins and a lot of teeth, I had just taken a 200 lbs swordfish away from it so not a happy Shark and at least 18-20 ft long & 2,000+ lbs. I unloaded a 45 cal. pistol in its head and it swam away....

Being a "Red Triangle" diver I always thought my dive was over once I made it back on board the Zodiac. Silly me.

I will give the shark high marks for determination. Problem is, now that he knows that this works, it's only a matter of time before he scores a "treat". No different than plucking a seal off of a rock.

It always amazes me how people think going out messing with Sharks in a rubber freaking boat is a good idea, the sad part is they were most likely scientist or some type of educated group.
But not very educated in messing with a great white, I had one bend a 1/4" thick Stainless steel trim tab on the back of my boat acting the same way like it was paper. Once they decide to taste your boat there is no putting them off, the one I was dealing with looked like a VW beetle with fins and a lot of teeth, I had just taken a 200 lbs swordfish away from it so not a happy Shark and at least 18-20 ft long & 2,000+ lbs. I unloaded a 45 cal. pistol in its head and it swam away....

Thanks for sharing the above. Amazing story. I hope I'm never that close to one.

Your welcome, I spent 28 years as a Commercial Fisherman in Florida. Shark, Swordfish, basically anything that swims and I could catch. Got lots of stories, but the Shark fishing was the most fun. They are a lot more predictable than they are given credit for and really a lot less dangerous under normal conditions.

But I did have a 150 lb. Mako chase me across the deck, they are a bit nasty tempered (even out of the water) after that they were killed before putting them in the boat. I was picking up a small one about 2 1/2 ft long up by the tail to throw him back and he twisted around and nipped me on the leg, he was stuffed and hung on my wall for years.

Did somebody say sharks?

Great_White.gif

This is so realistic :wink:

shark-attack_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

shark-gif-of-the-day-blacktip-670-anim.gif

shark-week-gif-of-the-day-blue-shark-670-anim.gif

Only punch a shark if you're Mr. T :wink:

shark-punching-with-mr-t.gif

tumblr_m6iy5epzsl1ryeq76o1_500.gif

tumblr_m8rdp2n2m11r011tlo1_500.gif

Back