The Golden Ticket

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Each year we host over a dozen THP Experiences with various partners. All involve equipment of some sort being given to all of the participants from a set of irons to a full bag of clubs of your choosing. Signups to get into these special events are not easy, but with hundreds of THPers over just the last couple of years alone experiencing them, we know how much fun they are.

We posted this morning that the Golden Ticket will once again be up for grabs in the 2023 THP Holiday Cheer week long contest event. Obviously this one is open to 2023 Albatross Club Members only, as that is your access to the THP Experiences. From year long journeys to free trips for a fitting, there is something for everybody and we have a lineup coming up next year that is so over the top, we wanted to kick it off early with someone winning.

The Golden Ticket means you can skip the signup process and gain automatic entry into the THP Experience of your choosing. While some have costs, others are completely free of charge including travel expenses. The Golden Ticket puts you in the drivers' seat to choose where you will be heading and offers a chance at one of our once in a lifetime experiences without the signup process.

Golden Ticket.jpg

The legendary golden ticket!!! Wanted by thousands, only obtained by few

Opening to the doors to a handful or more amazing THP experiences. Maybe this is my year?!?!? 🙏

THP knocking it outta the park.

Awesome news!

Everyone’s getting ready for the excitement! Good luck to everyone.

The Golden Ticket would be the ultimate prize .......... but what to choose if you won?

YESSS! The elusive golden ticket. Its always fun to see who wins and what they choose

I think I need one of those! ;)

Un...freaking...real! Let's go 2022!

The Golden Ticket!!! Revered by many but only attained by few. It’s the Holy Grail…

Hopefully?

This would be an awesome thing to get. While it would be difficult to pick just one amazing event, those are champagne problems.

The golden ticket is back!

Back