The Golden Ticket

Tomorrow for Holiday Cheer, you can win a golden ticket!

Same event restrictions (Grandaddy and Sweep) is golden ticket #2?

Oh laaaaaawwwd this just got even more super exciting!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yes!!!

03902171ccfe80ddb3fe8ff70d9b3045.gif

Yes!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yusss!

One.last.shot.

I really enjoy seeing what guys use their golden ticket on. One has already been cashed in for the MC...looking forward to the next 2 lucky winners!

I really enjoy seeing what guys use their golden ticket on. One has already been cashed in for the MC...looking forward to the next 2 lucky winners!

I had my event picked out had I gotten the golden ticket in my grab bag. And now I've got another chance tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I have my event all picked out if I happen to be so lucky as to get a Golden Ticket.

I have my event all picked out if I happen to be so lucky as to get a Golden Ticket.

Half the events don’t have any details, and some are yet to be revealed entirely! It stresses me out slightly in a good way but I have no clue what I’d pick! Ha

Half the events don’t have any details, and some are yet to be revealed entirely! It stresses me out slightly in a good way but I have no clue what I’d pick! Ha

haha. But I can promise awesome!

Crossing my fingers that would be amazing!

Sweetness!!!

The prize everyone wants, but plenty of great opportunities even if you don't get the golden ticket. Best of luck to everyone tomorrow. Lots of wonderful prizes for Holiday cheer!!!

7d1a7ee04bf221041e716886e0a7a163.gif

One Last Chance...

Just a reminder that tomorrow’s contest will go up in the morning and you must be a 2019 AC member to enter.

Based on the events we know of at the moment, I know what I would go for if I was lucky enough to be the recipient of this prize

Good luck everyone

Big freakin day!

Everyone got your entries in?

This prize could be event changing.

Good luck everyone! Man, this would be awesome to win! Another opportunity th a's t shows this community is hands down, the best around!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

One super lucky THPer is going to be happy in about 24 hours.

Back