The Golden Ticket

Its Holiday Cheer week...That means a golden ticket
Turning the excitement up to 11 again, I see! Excellent!

Someone is going to have some serious thinking to do... so many incredible experiences to choose from!

If you're between two events; what would sway your choice from one vs the other: manufacturer or course ?

I would have to say, for me, I have wanted to play in a Team event since joining here...so that would weigh in a lot. I am not saying with a list of everything coming down in the coming year i would not change my mind though....

Golden Ticket!!

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::love:

Such an amazing time of year!

…and here I was trying to stay calm this week!!!

I have heard that the golden ticket is pretty cool.

Quite awesome!

Maybe this time will be my year!

Man, one day missing the forum & this drops out like a Christmas miracle, can't wait for the fun of this winner announcement

Man, one day missing the forum & this drops out like a Christmas miracle, can't wait for the fun of this winner announcement
This was posted a month ago. :ROFLMAO:

For the winner:

And there are no bad choices.

I won a Mizuno ST driver in a Christmas giveaway yesterday and I never win stuff. There’s no way I could have that good of luck lol. But if I did I’ll never complain about not winning contests ever again LOL.

I won a Mizuno ST driver in a Christmas giveaway yesterday and I never win stuff. There’s no way I could have that good of luck lol. But if I did I’ll never complain about not winning contests ever again LOL.
The good news about this community is that whether you win the golden ticket or not, one can still signup for these amazing experiences.

The good news about this community is that whether you win the golden ticket or not, one can still signup for these amazing experiences.

Definitely. I joined this forum later this year so I look forward to trying for more experiences this time!

Back