The Golden Ticket

Just a couple of more days.
True story, last year we had a golden ticket contest winner that was not an Albatross Club Member. He received a nice prize box that featured a hybrid in it.
Something to keep in mind as people are renewing for 2022.

Ever been a two time golden ticket winner? asking for a friend nvgolfer. Lol..

Such a great opportunity for someone for sure

That would be pretty sweet.

Not as sweet as me winning it, but still kinda cool:cool:

haha. I am almost certain I would be more excited for anyone else but me.. the joy of knowing you are going somewhere cool. And the angst of trying to decide is totally awesome.

Ever been a two time golden ticket winner? asking for a friend nvgolfer. Lol..
I’m not sure actually. We have had someone win a golden ticket and then get in another event.

haha. I am almost certain I would be more excited for anyone else but me.. the joy of knowing you are going somewhere cool. And the angst of trying to decide is totally awesome.
For sure.
This year is going to be a tough choice for whoever wins.

The hopes and dreams of winning the all powerful golden ticket is like being a kid at Christmas. If I were lucky enough I would lean toward a team function. 1st annual Victory cup might just win out over Morgan cup. So many choices none of them bad.

I’m not sure actually. We have had someone win a golden ticket and then get in another event.

with a golden ticket.. there is only one other event… the event to rule them all..

Me neither. Never missed one and not planning to anytime soon.

That is like winning another golden ticket

the thought didn’t even occur to me to even try. I was happy enough so I didn’t even try to enter for the granddaddy.

the thought didn’t even occur to me to even try. I was happy enough so I didn’t even try to enter for the granddaddy.
I think that is pretty noble.

I had a dream about this a few nights ago. True story. I had miraculously won and was sent a golden ticket in the mail. When it came time to go to the experience I selected I was required to present the golden ticket at the gate. Of course, I didn't know that until I got to the gate. I was frantically looking for it in my bags when the plane took off.

End scene.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This is amazing. How many of us are trying to pick just one out the (at least) 15 experiences in our heads for fun just in case?

This is amazing. How many of us are trying to pick just one out the (at least) 15 experiences in our heads for fun just in case?
It's very difficult. I'm not sure if I was decisive in dreamland. But, here in reality there are several that are battling it out in my head. There are so many absolute fire experiences on deck.

Very difficult to get it down to one. Still, I would love to have that decision.

15 experiences announced and we aren’t done.
So many massive opportunities this year!! WHOA! What a great year 2022 is going to be!!

Been a member here for a while, but honestly never really followed any of the yearly contests because I wasn’t a club member until ‘21. Is the golden ticket just a “luck of the draw” award for somebody that is signed up for the upcoming year albatross club?

I read the first 2 pages but didn’t see an info on how someone is chosen, and with 13+ pages, I wasn’t going to read them all.

Been a member here for a while, but honestly never really followed any of the yearly contests because I wasn’t a club member until ‘21. Is the golden ticket just a “luck of the draw” award for somebody that is signed up for the upcoming year albatross club?

I read the first 2 pages but didn’t see an info on how someone is chosen, and with 13+ pages, I wasn’t going to read them all.
Sure is. Everybody has an equal chance that enters

I've narrowed it down to two I think....maybe.....oh who knows, maybe 3....geez. ok, still figuring it out :LOL:

Just a couple of more days.
True story, last year we had a golden ticket contest winner that was not an Albatross Club Member. He received a nice prize box that featured a hybrid in it.
Something to keep in mind as people are renewing for 2022.

ouch!!! 😑🤣

Good luck everyone

Back