The Golden Ticket

Hypothetical question to say the least...the real question is would someone gift it? :p
Maybe a unique way to choose would be to post a poll and have the site decide which experience.

Maybe a unique way to choose would be to post a poll and have the site decide which experience.
That would be a unique way to decide experience was selected…question is would the selection by the forum be in the way to make sure there was an extra spot for x experience?

There will be sign ups for the events usually. Holiday cheer will be starting soon and keep an eye on the forum for how to participate! There is always something cool going on here at THP!

Thanks! There are so many awesome events and such on here and I'm still discovering more! I'll have to keep an eye out for stuff coming up.

It depends on the THP Experience.
Most of the time there is a signup thread that involves sending an email.
For some things like the Grandaddy, there is a contest involved since it is all expenses paid, bag of clubs, etc.

Just about everything we do here for our Experiences is random selection. Heck we had someone get into the Grandaddy with just a handful of posts and being a member for just a couple of weeks.

Thanks for the info! I'll have to read up on some of the past events and such. I'm still a newb here, but maybe I'll get lucky! Either way, I'm happy to have contributed towards the donation to St. Jude. It's pretty awesome that THP has so many experiences for the AC members AND donates to St. Jude.

Thanks! There are so many awesome events and such on here and I'm still discovering more! I'll have to keep an eye out for stuff coming up.

Thanks for the info! I'll have to read up on some of the past events and such. I'm still a newb here, but maybe I'll get lucky! Either way, I'm happy to have contributed towards the donation to St. Jude. It's pretty awesome that THP has so many experiences for the AC members AND donates to St. Jude.
Everybody was new at some point, jump right in and enjoy it.

I would have a hard time picking which THP experience to choose with a golden ticket. That's absolutely perfect for me. I would have so much fun analyzing the opportunities. Spreadsheets would be involved. 🤣

I'm with you on analyzing the opportunities. For me it would involve an analysis of the pros and cons of the experience for me.

always awesome to see what the person chooses.
I always love the debate that happens when the Golden Ticket holder has to decide what event to cash it in on…

86228FAD-B957-48F9-86ED-9E6571613B77.gif

The Golden Ticket is amazing. Eliminates the stress for the event of your choice. I know the "Big Tent" experiences get the attention (rightfully so), but the others offer just as much IMO.

It's never an easy decision, so if @JB will allow it, I will take the ticket for the good of the forum so no one has to stress out over what experience to pick....

That's a great idea, I will volunteer as tribute.

I feel like most years I have had a pretty solid idea of what I would choose from the list of upcoming experiences if I was fortunate enough to be selected. But with THP always stepping things up, this year my head would spinning with all the 2022 offerings.

My Golden Ticket Bucket List:

Morgan Cup
Grand Daddy
whatever else catches my eyes..........

My Golden Ticket Bucket List:

Morgan Cup
Grand Daddy
whatever else catches my eyes..........
The Grandaddy is excluded from Golden Ticket usage (see first post) because it is without a doubt the Grandaddy of em All.

This wasn’t easy last year. I knew the packages and was sold on the irons from Cobra. I chose wisely if I must say, but I don’t think I could have went wrong either way.

If you're between two events; what would sway your choice from one vs the other: manufacturer or course ?

If you're between two events; what would sway your choice from one vs the other: manufacturer or course ?
I think course would be meaningful, also what was involved in the experience. They are all exclusive in one way, but would want to evaluate them. Also dates/times are huge factors for me to make THP event and life work out.

Right now Victory Cup is ranked very high because MC just does align with schedule, at this point. Maybe though

I would probably lean more heavily toward a team event. Reading through the team event threads has been amazing to see people come together and share an experience.

Pretty sure if I got the call for the GT - I'd go between Victory Cup, Morgan Cup, or Motocaddy Walk.... but there are a gazillion more that I'd probably think about...

I think this would be me, awash with bliss in a sea of waffling, if I was so lucky. So many great choices on deck.

Manufacturer.....course doesn't mean a ton to me, equipment is more important. A team event for sure.

I'd use the Golden Ticket for the new Victory Cup. Already lucky enough to participate in the Morgan Cup, so this would be my choice...I think 🤔 🤣

Manufacturer, of those two, but also the event setup (team aspect). That has been so cool to see in some of the live threads.

My mind would do pretzels trying to ponder everything. o_O

When I first thought about the golden ticket, Morgan Cup seemed to be the obvious option. Then the info on the Victory Cup came out and now it would be a tough decision between those two. Who know what other events we might see this year that might join the conversation.

Back