The Grand Finale: Shaft Up with UST Mamiya

How lucky are the 6 guys who got an amazing experience AND have an opportunity at the grand finale

How lucky are the 6 guys who got an amazing experience AND have an opportunity at the grand finale

So lucky and fortunate to even have a chance at this

Thank you to each of you for responding about dates. Sadly it appears that two of the participants have a work/date conflict.

Should we just bring all 4? Hmmm.

Thank you to each of you for responding about dates. Sadly it appears that two of the participants have a work/date conflict.

That would be awesome. I'm sure they'd appreciate the gesture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hate to hear that 2 of the fellas can't make it. :-(

But, YESSSSS!!!!!!!!

Ummmm yeah , hell, I’d be a fore caddie.

I really hate to hear that 2 guys can't make it because it sounds awesome! I must say though I would not be opposed to all 4 of us going!!

Absolutely! This crew is unreal! All great guys.

Anyone else been thinking about this all day?

Staring at Callaway gardens website

Actually I've been daydreaming since July...

Sounds like everybody wants to go. Sadly, dacatalyst and rallo are unable to attend due to the dates of the finale...And they will definitely be missed. However because of that, we ware not going to leave just one person out so all 4 of the remaining participants will be headed to GA for a weekend of fun.

We will have all of the details today and tomorrow, and will get flights booked asap for everybody.

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see OG, Danny, and you again JB! Can't wait to meet E1iterate and Jourdan also, this is gonna be an AWESOME trip! Thank you again SO much to THP and UST Mamiya, this has been an unbelievable year for me and it's gonna begin and end with THP/UST events, rightfully so.

Sounds like everybody wants to go. Sadly, dacatalyst and rallo are unable to attend due to the dates of the finale...And they will definitely be missed. However because of that, we ware not going to leave just one person out so all 4 of the remaining participants will be headed to GA for a weekend of fun.

We will have all of the details today and tomorrow, and will get flights booked asap for everybody.
Hate we can't make it. Sucks. But I super stoked for the rest of these guys! This will be the most bittersweet of follows. Going to be a helluva weekend guys!

That’s an awesome gesture by THP & UST. This will be a blast for sure

Hate we can't make it. Sucks. But I super stoked for the rest of these guys! This will be the most bittersweet of follows. Going to be a helluva weekend guys!

I hate that you guys can't go man, I really wanted to meet you too man! We will meet up one of these days brother!

Man- THP rules. Wish I could be teeing it up with the whole group, obviously, but thank you so so much !

What an amazing gesture by THP and UST. Looking forward to following along. Shaft Up are one of my favorites events to watch every year. Hopefully it will be back next year

What an amazing gesture by THP and UST. Looking forward to following along. Shaft Up are one of my favorites events to watch every year. Hopefully it will be back next year

Hope so too, because it was such an incredible event.

Hope so too, because it was such an incredible event.

I couldn't agree more with both of these statements!

I hate that you guys can't go man, I really wanted to meet you too man! We will meet up one of these days brother!
Absolutely! You guys have been a huge help to me. Plus I wanted to come back now that my game has progressed to a semi comfortable place. Ah well, another time. Lots of THP events to come, my friend.

The Grand Finale: Shaft Up with UST Mamiya

Awesome! Can’t wait to meet a couple more THP guys in So-Ill and OhioGolfer. Obviously excited to see my man Jourdan again too! Whhoooooppppp!
Of course, JB and Danny as well!

Back