The Grand Finale: Shaft Up with UST Mamiya

It looks like an unbelievably cool place! Another venue knocked out of the park by the THP staff!

The Tour used to play the Mountain course there

The Tour used to play the Mountain course there

I've got the website pulled up browsing around and I can believe it. Seems like they have everything there, don't think anyone will be disappointed in the venue!

I've got the website pulled up browsing around and I can believe it. Seems like they have everything there, don't think anyone will be disappointed in the venue!

I've been doing that for the last 15 minutes haha

Callaway is an awesome place. When the tour left, it had some rough times but its really been fantastic lately. Like Shred said, the Mtn Course hosted the tour for many years. It was a fall tournament too and that is when those courses are at their best. Hole 6 is an awesome risk reward Par 5 with an island green. Very jealous.

Looking for some good on course video's from this.

This is just amazing!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This is crazy! Playing golf with Danny and JB should be a blast, I can only imagine the GIFs that will be made

Never have had the honor of participating in a BIG event, and if it can't be the Grandaddy or Morgan Cup, then this would be the event I'd love to be at... Danny Le and Callaway, wow...just wow.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Never have had the honor of participating in a BIG event, and if it can't be the Grandaddy or Morgan Cup, then this would be the event I'd love to be at... Danny Le and Callaway, wow...just wow.

Just a note, Callaway Gardens has no affiliation with the equipment company Callaway.

Yeah, that’s pretty incredible. Super jelly!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a note, Callaway Gardens has no affiliation with the equipment company Callaway.
Of course not...Atlanta vs Cali.

When I toured the new Benz office in Atlanta, we drove past Callaway Gardens. Didn't get to stop, but the grounds looked amazing! I joked that I would be coming back soon...foreshadowing perhaps?! I could only hope!!

I love this. We had such a good time at Callaway Gardens last year for our staff retreat. Fun courses and perfect lodging for that kind of weekend.

This is going to be fantastic for the fortunate 3!

You’re right they don’t have a connection anymore but it’s kinda cool though that Ely Callaway Jr. and Cason Callaway (founder of Callaway Gardens) we’re cousins.

I thought it was kinda neat (& frustrating at the same time since I needed extra Bridgestone balls) when I was down there last year that they only sell strictly Callaway gear and equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was talking to e1iterate the other day. I'm super jeally right now.

I was talking to e1iterate the other day. I'm super jeally right now.

He'll be on a different level of excitement after the next couple of days. Just having a chance is a pretty nice feeling!

He'll be on a different level of excitement after the next couple of days. Just having a chance is a pretty nice feeling!
Yeah! I know I'd be like a kid in a candy store!

A little post #ShaftUp 3 bump for this gem!

Gonna be fun to see who makes the cut. I want to go so bad and I'd love to meet some more UST alumni, but I'm so torn because I can't really route against my bro OhioGolfer. Either way I'll be so freaking excited to go or I'll be happy that he gets to go.

I know two things for certain. A ton of fun will be had and some phenomenal gear will be in the bags of those attending.

Good luck everyone! JB said the turnaround will be quick, we've gotten a note dropped to us, and we're only about a month out. Pretty freaking exciting!

Gonna be fun to see who makes the cut. I want to go so bad and I'd love to meet some more UST alumni, but I'm so torn because I can't really route against my bro OhioGolfer. Either way I'll be so freaking excited to go or I'll be happy that he gets to go.

I know two things for certain. A ton of fun will be had and some phenomenal gear will be in the bags of those attending.

Good luck everyone! JB said the turnaround will be quick, we've gotten a note dropped to us, and we're only about a month out. Pretty freaking exciting!
It will definitely be spectacular! I can't wait to see what unfolds. One thing is for sure...I love all things UST Mamiya and Shaft Up was one of the best experiences of my life so I know the Finale will be special.

Same here man, we all know whoever the lucky ones are its going to be over the top for sure. Got my juices flowing again watching #3 just go down.

I want in!!!!!! Oh wait.......

I want in!!!!!! Oh wait.......

Maybe Danny could stuff you in a travel bag and Shipsticks you to Callaway Gardens. LMAO!!!

It is pretty crazy to think that 3 THP'ers get to go on 2 different events that are both completely free! Free gear, fitting, lodging, food, golf, transportation, and all the fun you can handle...insane!

Back