The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

It's all there buddy. You hit a lot of great shots.

One thing I learned is that I'm going to need some sort of yardage book or something. We hit a lot of shots not having any clue about trouble that was lurking out there and paid for it.

Thank man, as did you. I agree with that. I need to do that or just use the golfshot app. Either way we needed something more than your watch. Esp. when you couldn't read the scorecard hahahahhaha

Head to the range at lunch today!

Nice buddy. Looking forward to hearing how it goes.

Thank man, as did you. I agree with that. I need to do that or just use the golfshot app. Either way we needed something more than your watch. Esp. when you couldn't read the scorecard hahahahhaha

Hey, everything is a dog leg right if you turn the card the right way.

Jlukes the swing is looking good, swinging to the right is the hardest thing for me to do and learning the timing on rolling the wrist to get the club back square can be frustrating. I have Know doubt you will get it down before you guys take on the #Zoocrew

I love reading and seeing all the work you guys are putting in. The #ZooCrew is defiitely going to have it's hands full with the #DreamTeam.

Well I am already back from the range - decided that an early lunch was called for.

Started with the 8 iron and was grooving shots nice in straight. Jumped to the 6 iron and was experiencing similar results - nice and crisp shots with perfect trajectory. Took out the 4 iron and really focused on a short swing and releasing the club while swinging right. After a few towering fades I started getting my hands through the ball and began really hitting some solid 4 iron shots.

I then took out the driver and did what my instructor wanted - exaggerate the movements and hit duck hooks. Started with some really nasty duck hooks as a made sure to really get the toe through the hitting area. As I began to get a feel for the timing, I started easing off the release and found the point of a nice gentle draw. Wow. I didn't think it would come this fast but I was hitting absolute bombs.

I then played 9 (in my head) on my home course. Hit Driver, 9, D, 3w, sw, 4, gw, d, 8, 9, d, 5, d, 4, 5, d, 8.

Really had a groove going and was having a tremendous session of ball-striking. For the last few balls, I pulled out the driver again and hit 4 tee shots exactly where I wanted them - all dead straight or with a very slight draw.

I love what I am seeing. Cannot wait to play 36 on Friday!

Well I am already back from the range - decided that an early lunch was called for.

Started with the 8 iron and was grooving shots nice in straight. Jumped to the 6 iron and was experiencing similar results - nice and crisp shots with perfect trajectory. Took out the 4 iron and really focused on a short swing and releasing the club while swinging right. After a few towering fades I started getting my hands through the ball and began really hitting some solid 4 iron shots.

I then took out the driver and did what my instructor wanted - exaggerate the movements and hit duck hooks. Started with some really nasty duck hooks as a made sure to really get the toe through the hitting area. As I began to get a feel for the timing, I started easing off the release and found the point of a nice gentle draw. Wow. I didn't think it would come this fast but I was hitting absolute bombs.

I then played 9 (in my head) on my home course. Hit Driver, 9, D, 3w, sw, 4, gw, d, 8, 9, d, 5, d, 4, 5, d, 8.

Really had a groove going and was having a tremendous session of ball-striking. For the last few balls, I pulled out the driver again and hit 4 tee shots exactly where I wanted them - all dead straight or with a very slight draw.

I love what I am seeing. Cannot wait to play 36 on Friday!

good stuff bro... we gotta get a round together before it gets to cold. but i always play year round.

Awesome Joe! I didn't get a chance to look at the video yet but I will when I get home. It sounds like you are hitting your stride and that only means good things. Keep it up buddy and we will be hoisting the belt in a few short weeks!

Wow great work Joe! Just proves that lessons are really helpful and I need to get some!

DANG! Good try dude. We shall find out soon enough hehe

Haha I love it Joe. And Harry just let you down so nicely, it's a shame we will have to put the #Zoocrew down like a bunch of rabid animals.

Beautiful day today - might just have to go to the range during lunch again.

Been following along with this thread and I am so pumped for you guys to get out to California. I think the DreamTeam is gonna surprise a few people out there. No one will be surprised in here though!

Been following along with this thread and I am so pumped for you guys to get out to California. I think the DreamTeam is gonna surprise a few people out there. No one will be surprised in here though!

Thanks Brad. Captain Hawk has a few tricks up his sleeves I am sure. Not sure why Harry hasn't announced his team yet (it's not like he is trying to market an entire new equipment line for 2014 or anything). Without a doubt it will be a blast and your support will drive us to win that belt.

The more support we get the better. It makes me excited to see so many people following along and that will drive us even more.

I wonder if Harry will put Haneline and Chad together with hopes of creating a Zoolander/Hansel-like super(model) pairing

Shorts or Pants in California for this? I can't see going out there with Addidas shorts or pants....just wouldn't feel quite right lol

I am hoping it shorts... either way, I believe scripted apparel is part of this incredible event.

A spot on Team THP in the Grandaddy Of Em All
Airfare to California
Hotel Accommodations
Transportation from Carlsbad to Palm Springs
Competition Rounds of Golf
A Tour of Callaway HQ
Dinners with the ZooCrew & Team THP
Grandaddy Golf Bag
Scripted Apparel

wow, it is crazy to look through all of that again

I am hoping it shorts... either way, I believe scripted apparel is part of this incredible event.

A spot on Team THP in the Grandaddy Of Em All
Airfare to California
Hotel Accommodations
Transportation from Carlsbad to Palm Springs
Competition Rounds of Golf
A Tour of Callaway HQ
Dinners with the ZooCrew & Team THP
Grandaddy Golf Bag
Scripted Apparel

wow, it is crazy to look through all of that again
But they only asked for shirt sizes, so I'm trying to be ready rather than the last minute scramble. My game sucks so I may as well look good lol

Looks like Average High in December is 69 and Low is 44

I'm just excited to say this:
BC-Football-53-Days.png

Back