CONTEST The Grandaddy Crew Heads to Chicago to play at Cog Hill 7/23-7/25 You could join us!

Team Callaway
@blazinden 10:45 AM OHare
@MattyD-MPLS Driving with jmix18
@RealPretendPsychic 2:26 PM OHare
@Tevenor 5:17 PM OHare
@Afizzle2100 Driving to Chicago -
@Iceman! Driving - Lives in Chicago

Team Grandaddy
@93civiccpe 2:05 PM Midway
@Muchmore18 12:30 PM OHare
@xThor Driving with KY Golfer
@Vader 3:20 PM OHare
@KY Golfer Riding with xThor
@jmix18 Driving with MattD-MPLS

@jmix18 and I will be picking up @Muchmore18 & @blazinden at 12:30 at OHare and then grab @93civiccpe at Midway.
After we grab the first crew, we will head to the hotel and check in.

@xThor can you pick up @Vader & @RealPretendPsychic at OHare at 3:30?

@Afizzle2100 can you grab @Tevenor from OHare at 5:20?

I can do that!

Thank you for those who are doing the driving and picking us up!! Friday can't get here soon enough!!!

Thank you for those who are doing the driving and picking us up!! Friday can't get here soon enough!!!
Might be the smartest thing we do because rental cars are bananas right now!

Might be the smartest thing we do because rental cars are bananas right now!
Wait, are you suggesting my plan to turn my hotel room into a hitting bay isn't smart?

Wait, are you suggesting my plan to turn my hotel room into a hitting bay isn't smart?
I said might be, a hitting bay may be up there too.

good luck today everyone! Have fun, play well!!

4B6A491C-CD8B-42D0-B18E-C66B560AFDA2.jpeg

I just received the prize package. Such an awesome gift from the Grandaddy guys. Thank you so much.

the golf balls are actually CSX LS! Since it’s the Grandaddy I had to do a live unboxing video.

I just received the prize package. Such an awesome gift from the Grandaddy guys. Thank you so much.

the golf balls are actually CSX LS! Since it’s the Grandaddy I had to do a live unboxing video.

Thank you for doing an unboxing! Hopefully you like the CSX LS balls!

Thanks, it would be a good addition to the Truvis collection of courses I have played (THP Championship)

Hey SlightDraw, I totally forgot to mention they didn't have the Truvis balls when we got there. Sorry!

Cog Hill is certainly a classic from all accounts.

I play more than 90% of my golf at my own club, but I once had the opportunity to play Brookline.
If you love the game, you can't help but feel the history playing a course like that.

Juuuuust a few months late, but awesome unboxing video 🔥

Sat: Team Callaway 10
Sun: Team Callaway 9.5

Have a blast guys, I'll be reading about it while I'm in SD for the Transplant Games

Back