The Grandaddy will Return in 2022

I will be your up from 2am to 5am expert!
You had to be wiped out when you got back home. The adrenaline of the week kind of keeps a person going during the event but I remember that ride to the airport and flight home I was exhausted.

We have adjacent fairway experts, sprinkler head repair experts, slider experts, fruit infused vodka lemonade experts. You name it we got an expert for it on The Granddaddy. Plenty of experience to draw from.
Who's the Nest expert? :love:

This event still doesn’t seem real even after following it live for a couple of years. I can’t believe Callaway and THP are pulling it off again.

This event still doesn’t seem real even after following it live for a couple of years. I can’t believe Callaway and THP are pulling it off again.

There really aren't words to describe the Grandaddy except that it is THE amateur golf event of the year hands down.

Stay tuned people. This is going to be monumental. The Captain is soon to be named.

You had to average about 3 hrs asleep a night. 👊

If was more than but not by much.

You had to be wiped out when you got back home. The adrenaline of the week kind of keeps a person going during the event but I remember that ride to the airport and flight home I was exhausted.

I am still catching up. 😂

Step 1: El Flollos
Step 2: Make fool of yourself on dance floor with zoo crew
Step 3: pick a buddy to help ward off chicks who are looking to blow off some steam after a night full of drinking with their co-workers (mine was @Vader ) while you wait for your Uber.

It's been a rough few weeks overall in my world - however I love coming back to see the GD poppin! Going to be an exciting day for whomever is selected the captain of the GD! So happy I don't have to make that decision.

Who's the Nest expert? :love:

Pro Tip: when an attractive, drunk blue eyed black haired eastern European 20 something year old woman starts a conversation with you about the injustices in the world outside the nest and wants a hug, you give it to her. But only after you put your wallet in a safe place and scan the area for her boyfriend.

This was a fun build up and event to follow. A lot to live up to for the guys in this years event.

This was a fun build up and event to follow. A lot to live up to for the guys in this years event.
There was a bar set prior to... and then they collectively said....

Step 1: El Flollos
Step 2: Make fool of yourself on dance floor with zoo crew
Step 3: pick a buddy to help ward off chicks who are looking to blow off some steam after a night full of drinking with their co-workers (mine was @Vader ) while you wait for your Uber.
You got Step 3 all wrong! 🤣🤣🤣

Excited to see the new captain and wish him well. Big shoes to fill, but I know whoever it is, will do an another amazing job

Excited to see the new captain and wish him well. Big shoes to fill, but I know whoever it is, will do an another amazing job

JB and the crew have a pretty good track record so far so I am sure they will nail this one. I am biased but we as a forum and as a team could not have asked for better than @MattyD-MPLS and @dacatalyst41 as our leadership. While the new folks will have have big shoes to fill, I have utmost confidence whomever @JB and the team select, they will rise to the occasion and give us a great 2022 Grandaddy.

JB and the crew have a pretty good track record so far so I am sure they will nail this one. I am biased but we as a forum and as a team could not have asked for better than @MattyD-MPLS and @dacatalyst41 as our leadership. While the new folks will have have big shoes to fill, I have utmost confidence whomever @JB and the team select, they will rise to the occasion and give us a great 2022 Grandaddy.

There are so many THPers who would make an excellent Captain. Every year, the Captain and AssCap have big shoes to fill. Without question, they find new ways to fill those shoes and make the positions theirs. I can’t wait to see them do it again this year.

I’m glad I got caught up on this incredible thread this morning. Some really great advice from the legendary '21 Granddaddy squad. I may not get into the G but I’ll be taking this advice for whatever the golden ticket ends up getting me into.

I’m glad I got caught up on this incredible thread this morning. Some really great advice from the legendary '21 Granddaddy squad. I may not get into the G but I’ll be taking this advice for whatever the golden ticket ends up getting me into.

I feel like this is about to blow up in the next day or two.

Back