The Grandaddy will Return in 2022

Going to be lots of more fun in here soon.

Whoever it is, know that you have the entire 2021 team at your disposal! If you need anything, don't hesitate to reach out! I have no doubt our Cap and AssCap will be the first to reach out to you for congratulations as well!

Last edited:
Whoever it is, know that you have the entire 2021 team at your disposal! If you need anything, don't hesitate to reach out! I'm sure our Cap and AssCap will be the first to reach out to you for congratulations as well!
Never had any doubt about this!

Whoever it is, know that you have the entire 2021 team at your disposal! If you need anything, don't hesitate to reach out! I'm have no doubt our Cap and AssCap will be the first to reach out to you for congratulations as well!

I can give you great scouting reports about the hideaway rough and out of bounds areas to avoid.

Whoever it is, know that you have the entire 2021 team at your disposal! If you need anything, don't hesitate to reach out! I'm have no doubt our Cap and AssCap will be the first to reach out to you for congratulations as well!
All of you guys are so awesome! What an asset to the next Cap and AssCap.

I can give you great scouting reports about the hideaway rough and out of bounds areas to avoid.

There’s a specific sprinkler head on the 7th hole that I would have some great info on

@Canadan should have some insight on a different sprinkler head

:ROFLMAO:

There’s a specific sprinkler head on the 7th hole that I would have some great info on

Just want to say thank you to all of the THPers that we contacted. Some great information and it’s not taken lightly.

Just want to say thank you to all of the THPers that we contacted. Some great information and it’s not taken lightly.

We are excited to see who gets to lead a team!

You bought that sprinkler head. It's like you own a piece of The Hideaway.

So did you really have to pay for it?

Whoever it is, know that you have the entire 2021 team at your disposal! If you need anything, don't hesitate to reach out! I have no doubt our Cap and AssCap will be the first to reach out to you for congratulations as well!
I will do my best to help with any questions about adjacent fairways.

We've got to be getting close. I cannot wait to pass the torch on to the new team and do anything we can to see this grow!!

ahhh the sensing of more info coming...

I will do my best to help with any questions about adjacent fairways.
We have adjacent fairway experts, sprinkler head repair experts, slider experts, fruit infused vodka lemonade experts. You name it we got an expert for it on The Granddaddy. Plenty of experience to draw from.

We have adjacent fairway experts, sprinkler head repair experts, slider experts, fruit infused vodka lemonade experts. You name it we got an expert for it on The Granddaddy. Plenty of experience to draw from.
I will be your up from 2am to 5am expert!

Back