Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters

PKorf

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
0-10
if you dont like avacados, Ill understand if you dont like guacamole. lol

That said, Is guacamole the best side / condiment / addition to basically anything on the planet? Ive had it with eggs, steak, tons of hispanic food, burgers, sandwiches, salads........I mean the list is endless.

Is it a side dish?
Is it a condiment?

Whatever it is....its incredible and it deserves its own thread lol.

I should point out.....BAD guacamole, is not good. Ends up watery. Or even over flavored with too much onion or tomato. But...."ok" guac and good guac is to die for.

guacamole-foto-heroe-1024x723.jpg

I'd say condiment, and delicious. Not sure I can go best though.

Guac is delicious. It is both a side dish and a condiment

Is it a side dish?
Is it a condiment?

Yes

Guac is delicious. It is both a side dish and a condiment
Agreed, great as a condiment, great as a side. Can easily stand alone for so many things as well.

One of my favorite gifts I have ever received was a mortar and pestle set to mush up my own guac.

Agreed, great as a condiment, great as a side. Can easily stand alone for so many things as well.

One of my favorite gifts I have ever received was a mortar and pestle set to mush up my own guac.
Yep we use ours often. It is amazing

Yep we use ours often. It is amazing
I make a massive batch of salsa every Sunday that we snack on throughout the week, and typically our Sunday dinner is some sort of Mexican cuisine, and always make fresh guac for it.

Just saw a nice big one for a deal @ Costco......shouldve grabbed it

Guacamole is an avocado-based dip, spread, or salad.

Condiment?
lol you just googled / wiki'd that huh?...............I dont go by what google says. lol

Yes condiment......you can slather it on a burger, add it to so many things to enhance the flavor. etc

Its definitely not a "salad"

Nope

lol you just googled / wiki'd that huh?...............I dont go by what google says. lol

Yes condiment......you can slather it on a burger, add it to so many things to enhance the flavor. etc

Its definitely not a "salad"
That would make it a spread.

Not listed here:

Wife makes a guac salad with other ingredients, usually "chunky" style.

No Way Omg GIF by Lifetime

It's extra at Chipotle! :LOL:

They're on the condiment list.
According to you and the usage of the word condiment.....you cant spread it. That would be a spread......

Perfect song for this thread.

Its a side dish to me because I only eat it with chips. I love guac and make it often

I like avocados and I like guacamole. No matter how it’s utilized, I’ll eat it.

I love guac. It goes really well on burgers too

I have wanted to go that direction but never pulled the trigger. I should. My little dude loves avacados, and man I love me some guac.

Not a fan. Just can't get down with the avocado.

I like to use it in place of mayonnaise for lunch meat sandwiches. Does anyone else do that?

Back