The HandCrafted Experience will Return in 2018

YES!!!!! So happy to see this one returning

I love it, especially because there were some very different swings and everyone came out with something they love. Plus anything that gets DB TT pummeling us basement dwellers is just gravy because he is not afraid to go medieval on everyone.

Great news, will certainly be trying for one of the coveted spots. I would love to see what DB can do for this olf Internet Golfer, I love the PX shafts I have but always wonder what could be improved on.

HandCrafted has been an awesome event to follow in the previous iterations. The THPers always have a great time and learn so much. Glad it is coming back.

Near and dear to me. Love this event and everything about. Cant wait to see the new set of creations.

Excellent news! Can’t wait to see next years creations.

I always watch from afar and it seems like a fantastic event. Making your own shaft and playing it has gotta be a fun experience....knowing you actually made it.

How many guys still play them? Or are they hanging on walls?

I always watch from afar and it seems like a fantastic event. Making your own shaft and playing it has gotta be a fun experience....knowing you actually made it.

How many guys still play them? Or are they hanging on walls?

i played mine for awhile, then changed driver heads so had a new adapter put on. struggled with the new combo, so have switched BACK to the old head and will be getting the adapter changed back over soon. in the meantime, i just put the mystery tester shaft in and had a great driving round!

so i still have no desire to change anything. loving everything about the shaft.

A great experience for thsi who get the chance. 3 past events and great results for all along with some cool designs.

Anyone who is eligible that does not apply to this event next year, is quite frankly, off their rocker!!!!!! Even for a shaft heathen like me, this was an amazing golfing experience that I won’t forget.

#FiberLaunch

Truly, I echo what other past participants have said--everyone should do their best to try for this event!

This is awesome news! Glad to see so many of these awesome events come back year after year!

Super excited to hear this is coming back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn I need me some new shafts! I want in! Well if I can get in lol. Still trying to find the right combo

Sent from HTX

Another one that i'll be entering and hopefully getting in!

Hoping to get to at least one event this year and this is definitely on the radar. Such a great follow and the end product is so damn cool.

This event is special, so glad to see it return.

Love the excitement here.

2018 is the year I will finally evaluate the shafts in all my clubs, so much knowledge I never knew about. Time to bring that handicap down to singles (2018 goal).

Having played a HZRDUS Yellow for a lot of last year, and now having an Evenflow Blue in the bag I’m definitely a Project X fan. Hopefully I can give this one a shot next year. Sounds like a blast.

This has been one of the most fun events to follow, not just during the event, but also in the weeks afterward, as the custom shafts start rolling out to the participants.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I am so excited to see this return in 2018. More THPERS get to experience this incredible event. It's different, more intimate with a limited number of guys, and DB and the whole team at Project X are awesome.

Hopefuls, you have the opportunity to get a shaft designed just for you and you can have it dressed however you want. Only limit is your own creativity haha.

Having played a HZRDUS Yellow for a lot of last year, and now having an Evenflow Blue in the bag I’m definitely a Project X fan. Hopefully I can give this one a shot next year. Sounds like a blast.

Hey Blake, quick question for you: are the EF blue your currently playing handcrafted or OEM?

Hey Blake, quick question for you: are the EF blue your currently playing handcrafted or OEM?

It's not a handcrafted model.

(In true Internet golfer fashion, I may have been contemplating ordering an HC Evenflow Black this morning... :laughing:)

Back