The HandCrafted Experience will Return in 2018

It's not a handcrafted model.

(In true Internet golfer fashion, I may have been contemplating ordering an HC Evenflow Black this morning... :laughing:)

TY for the quick response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The customization and fitting process for this event and others are underrated. Really good custom fittings are very hard to come by or are so expensive. Being able to be a part of something like this is really worth so much more than what money can buy. Needless to say, this is high on my wish list!

Excited to see this one back. I want to try for this so bad. It is such a neat experience. So much knowledge gets dropped. I'd love the chance to do this and I'll be trying for sure this time.

This was a fun follow. Glad it will be back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The customization and fitting process for this event and others are underrated. Really good custom fittings are very hard to come by or are so expensive. Being able to be a part of something like this is really worth so much more than what money can buy. Needless to say, this is high on my wish list!

No fittings on this one as the process is a bit different. You design your own shaft. Not just in looks, but in actual EI profile and materials, etc.
Check out the Live Update thread from this past year as it is a cool look into how it worked for each person.

Such an awesome event. If you can describe what you want performance wise based on the test shaft, and shafts you've had succes with in the past, Don can build you exactly what you need. It's an amazing experience.

If I could do it over though, I'd probably go a little wilder on the graphics. I love the clean looks of my THCE shaft, but it could use a little bedazzling. :D

Last year's crew was a pretty big drop off in weirdness, outside of Shred sitting in the corner, plucking his eyebrows and mumbling "28-3, 28-3" over and over.

Sigh...

going into it i honestly questioned how they could create something for me without seeing me swing. golfers are notorious for overstating their distances, and misunderstanding a lot of basics of golf. heck, i play with a good low single digit handicap who has the terms "cut" and "draw" backwards. but i'm here to tell you, from a relatively short conversation (too short if you ask me, WAY TOO LONG if you ask don) don was able to design sheer perfection. pretty amazing stuff, and i'm so humbled to have been a part of it.

going into it i honestly questioned how they could create something for me without seeing me swing. golfers are notorious for overstating their distances, and misunderstanding a lot of basics of golf. heck, i play with a good low single digit handicap who has the terms "cut" and "draw" backwards. but i'm here to tell you, from a relatively short conversation (too short if you ask me, WAY TOO LONG if you ask don) don was able to design sheer perfection. pretty amazing stuff, and i'm so humbled to have been a part of it.

Yep, it’s amazing to see. I was the group doubter. People were talking about torque and flex profiles, I just wanted a shaft that felt nice and helped me launch the ball a little more. I still don’t know how he did it from the limited information that I gave him, but Don was able to produce a shaft that has ticked every box so far.

#FiberLaunch

Be prepared Don. I'll be throwing my name in the hat on this one if the dates work. Also, I'll make the dates work.

Be prepared Don. I'll be throwing my name in the hat on this one if the dates work. Also, I'll make the dates work.

Does your probation for mopery allow you to leave the state?

Yep, me too. :wavey:

I missed this on Friday, but great news. I've been thinking about what I would design since the first one of these, but I've never been able to throw my hat in the ring. Hopefully that will change this year.

Last year's crew was a pretty big drop off in weirdness, outside of Shred sitting in the corner, plucking his eyebrows and mumbling "28-3, 28-3" over and over.

You almost sound disappointed by that

Great news, seeing the finished product and reading about the experience is a ton of fun

JB, did the Lab Rats rolling episode from this past August get put up and I missed it, or will it come later?

JB, did the Lab Rats rolling episode from this past August get put up and I missed it, or will it come later?

It will come later. There are two episodes up right now, both awesome as DB lets people inside the ropes with great explanations.

This should get those custom ideas flowing!!!
25348337_10154819234701353_2693931736226241124_n.jpg

This is always a fun event and I'm glad to hear it's returning. Though, now I'm beginning to wonder if Don's sanity is questionable or if he's just masochistic. :act-up:

It's never too soon for you to create a 2nd account. DB TT's algorithms will purge your entry immediately. However, if you are careful, your alias might have a chance and Don wouldn't know until it's too late.

This is going to be fast and furious at the beginning of the new year.

This is going to be fast and furious at the beginning of the new year.

Which is ironic since I can also be seen as Vin Diesel's body double in Fast and Furious.

Back