Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the happiest days of my life today.

34cdacef972dc0e025c94469eda1fd6a.jpg

Congrats

I'm happy my oldest is going to kindergarten tuition free. Last year was rough with two kids in Pre K.
Wait till its dual college tuition hahaha

I have a light-ish day at work (so far) today, I think I will try to go home tonight.

Living out of hotels suck!
But the free cookies and bottles of water is nice.

Final home inspection for our foster/adoption process is complete. A couple more bits of paperwork, a health check, and then the home evaluations are all that is stopping DHS from asking us to house five kids at a time in our house. :tongue:

Glad this part of the journey is almost over, but got to admit some anxiety about what we'll face once we're finally "in the system". Got a feeling it'll be rewarding at times, heartbreaking at other times. Just hope we'll make a difference in the lives of some kids.

Free lunch at Chik fil a, quiet day at work and a couple weeks from going back home and get to see family embers I have seen in a couple years or longer.

Fiance's birthday is today. I was saying to her that we've been together for a 1/3 of our lives. Best 10 years of my life IMO.

Man I have some phenomenal golf coming up.

Scramble this weekend. TPC with TexasHacker next week. The Gauntlet in a month.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

The wife came home from another hectic day exhausted.

I had dinner ready to go, so we could just sit and chat about our days. We haven't done this in a while.

0dbe421ffea984112fa6949c5b35da6c.jpg
9e3b6171c492ecd8d00b069ea1849d2c.jpg
. Enough said........ things are work at looking great. My life is perfect right now. What a change from just 4 months ago.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

The Happy Thread

Congrats on your beautiful child! May they stay healthy, strong, and grow to be one heck of a golfer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally on my way to the Hotel, hoping Taco Bell is open to grab something to eat...
1/2 he drive to hotel.
Think after working 23 hrs today I'm going to sleep in..

Congrats Trey.

Derek best wishes and good luck to you and Becky.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Finally going home today! Still broken, but I can't stand it any more. I miss the family. We'll find relief in Pensacola.

Finally going home today! Still broken, but I can't stand it any more. I miss the family. We'll find relief in Pensacola.

Glad you're home Ken. Hope you find some relief soon.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Final home inspection for our foster/adoption process is complete. A couple more bits of paperwork, a health check, and then the home evaluations are all that is stopping DHS from asking us to house five kids at a time in our house. :tongue:

Glad this part of the journey is almost over, but got to admit some anxiety about what we'll face once we're finally "in the system". Got a feeling it'll be rewarding at times, heartbreaking at other times. Just hope we'll make a difference in the lives of some kids.

Funny how things work sometimes. We have told people about our journey, and looking to foster/adopt. We were approached yesterday about the potential of adopting a young girls baby. The grandparents would like an open adoption so they can be a part of the kids life (and we are open to that). If both parents (very young kids) terminate their parental rights, we are agreeable. Still very early in the whole process and we need to sit down with our lawyer, but who knows ... maybe in seven months we'll have #2!

Big day today. This contract is big enough to set up Sept 2015 through August 2016. Gotta get it.

I am more nervous about today than I was the day I asked my wife to marry me or our wedding day.

Good looking kid there. Yeah, when you're knee deep in the crap it's hard to see what positives will ever come out of it. However taking the time to get your mind back on track, not to mention away from all the drama, and it really allows you to steer a right course. Glad you've been able to accomplish that. It only means good things for you and your son in the future.

0dbe421ffea984112fa6949c5b35da6c.jpg
9e3b6171c492ecd8d00b069ea1849d2c.jpg
. Enough said........ things are work at looking great. My life is perfect right now. What a change from just 4 months ago.

I'm just amazed at how small my daughter is. Life will never be the same. It's hard to keep a smile off my face right now.

Good looking kid there. Yeah, when you're knee deep in the crap it's hard to see what positives will ever come out of it. However taking the time to get your mind back on track, not to mention away from all the drama, and it really allows you to steer a right course. Glad you've been able to accomplish that. It only means good things for you and your son in the future.
Thank you Duece, he's been my rock through these times. My sunshine on the dark days. He is only being him is what makes it that much more special.

Congrats on your beautiful child! May they stay healthy, strong, and grow to be one heck of a golfer!

Thank you CMedina for the kind words. He really enjoys this wonderful game a playing partner is a couple years

My daughter is going into the 7th grade, but made the 8th grade 1st team in volleyball.

She got into volleyball a couple years ago, but something clicked this spring/summer & she made huge strides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back