Status
Not open for further replies.
24 years of marriage to my best friend! Down 20 lbs as of today's weigh in. It's a damn good day!
Good stuff buddy. Congrats to you and LeeB

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

24 years of marriage to my best friend! Down 20 lbs as of today's weigh in. It's a damn good day!

Congrats on both accounts. It's an amazing day.

Both are crazy good numbers buddy. It's a great day to be you. But then again when is it not?

Congrats to you and Lee both! Many more happy years to you both.

And congrats on the weight loss!

Congrats to you on both!

It absolutely is. Congrats to you on both counts my man!

Congrats on both accounts dude.

Congratulations on both accounts and here's to 20 more for both!

Congrats Kevin. Two awesome accomplishments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations on both fronts Kevin!!

It's a good feeling when you see these teams and events and you have met (and probably teed it up with) just about more of the folks listed than you have people not listed. Happy for everyone, but especially happy for those that I've met and can call friends.

great post!

You're a lucky man my friend! Lee is a GREAT one...and you're pretty awesome too!

Boys and girls raised a TON this weekend. To the point of shocking us all.

Major relief, and win, for everyone.

I get to be part of a THP team event again!! So psyched up right now!! Go Team NE

Such a perfect day! Captains pick Monday. Perfect outside. Feels great to be back at work

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

King of the Month
THP Call Out
THP Baller Status
THP Events
Forum Testing
Ridiculous Contests
Prizes including Trips
The Effin Grandaddy
Only listing things that include equipment

What are things you can only get here for $200 Alex?

God I should be on ****ing jeopardy.
I am so ****ing motivated its scary.

King of the Month
THP Call Out
THP Baller Status
THP Events
Forum Testing
Ridiculous Contests
Prizes including Trips
The Effin Grandaddy

But, but, but, theres.....

I got nothing.

Often imitated, NEVER duplicated.

But, but, but, theres.....

I got nothing.

Often imitated, NEVER duplicated.

I lost some industry friends recently that were let go. It just ups the motivation to a new level.
Always changing, stagnant is death.

I'm happy for my man Kang for his first under par round. I've seen first hand how hard my dude works the range. Congrats My man Kc720!!

King of the Month
THP Call Out
THP Baller Status
THP Events
Forum Testing
Ridiculous Contests
Prizes including Trips
The Effin Grandaddy

Lots of awesome reasons to be here. I was going to flag it for being effing amazing! Hahaha

Another semester of college in the books. Did not think it would be possible to finish two classes while also working 60+ hours a week.

I do have to say thank you to THP. Keeping a finger or two on the pulse of golf industry's sales cycle and marketing strategies has given me a ton of examples and something I can reliably come back to for my marketing class.

Another semester of college in the books. Did not think it would be possible to finish two classes while also working 60+ hours a week.

I do have to say thank you to THP. Keeping a finger or two on the pulse of golf industry's sales cycle and marketing strategies has given me a ton of examples and something I can reliably come back to for my marketing class.

That is a brutal schedule. Good job. Going to school while working is incredibly hard, especially if you're doing both of them right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back