Status
Not open for further replies.
don't let him fool you, he liks big bear hugs. Esp from guys who are a lot bigger than he is. So next time, just go for it.

Especially if you're sweaty. Sweaty hugs are his favorite!

don't let him fool you, he liks big bear hugs. Esp from guys who are a lot bigger than he is. So next time, just go for it.
Especially if you're sweaty. Sweaty hugs are his favorite!
Do it after the round, so you're all sweaty. Shows you mean it.

So not having a job and a paycheck coming in sucks but man it's been nice to have some time to get things done around the house, play some golf and spend a little extra time with the kids. I've been in a much better mood too which is a pretty nice feeling!

So not having a job and a paycheck coming in sucks but man it's been nice to have some time to get things done around the house, play some golf and spend a little extra time with the kids. I've been in a much better mood too which is a pretty nice feeling!

Thats a good outlook on things and way to use your time.
Now think about what it would be like without all of the snow.

Thats a good outlook on things and way to use your time.
Now think about what it would be like without all of the snow.

I think that's what perfection would look like.

Congrats, @ArmyGolf!

I have a daughter! Say hi to Taylor Lynn. Man what a blessing!
e237cf235776a6532f9b6838bee015ab.jpg

Congrats man. It's truely a life changing experience. Nerve racking the first couple of weeks, but then becomes a lot of fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a daughter! Say hi to Taylor Lynn. Man what a blessing!
e237cf235776a6532f9b6838bee015ab.jpg

How did I miss this????

Congrats my man! There’s nothing like a Daddy’s Girl! She will rule your world with that tiny fist!

Got a good report from the Orthopedist. X-rays look good. Have to do 4 weeks of PT. Doctor said as long as the pain wasn't getting worse, I can swing a golf club/play. Recommend getting back into the gym (no heavy lifting) or swimming. Hit golf balls today for 30-45 minutes. Swing speed was back up to 88mph with a 7 iron. Still about 5 mph slower than normal, but I was being cautious. Have a lot of swing issues to fix! But, I have goals set and will work hard to achieve them!

While I absolutely love THP Events to my core, travel day back home for a 2 week stretch is going to be nice. Crazy busy two weeks and this week is going to have all kinds of cool stuff coming.

While I absolutely love THP Events to my core, travel day back home for a 2 week stretch is going to be nice. Crazy busy two weeks and this week is going to have all kinds of cool stuff coming.

Man those travel days home are sometimes the best. Safe travels!

Man those travel days home are sometimes the best. Safe travels!

Speaking of travel. How weird is this curtain. Why even have one?

6ae70bdf4fd3231493405239720c5d8c.jpg

Safe travels - hope the wifi comes around

4.5 days of work then a golf trip with two of the best guys I know

Safe travels - hope the wifi comes around

4.5 days of work then a golf trip with two of the best guys I know

Haha thanks for your help. Just landed in Charlotte and will be in the Minute Suites in time for a 9am launch hitting the home page.

Just got offered a new job! Gives me much more flexibility and its moving into the outdoor gear industry which I've been super interested in for a very very long time.

Daughter just came into my office and said, “Dad can you take me golfing tonight?” Hell yes I can!!!

Speaking of travel. How weird is this curtain. Why even have one?

6ae70bdf4fd3231493405239720c5d8c.jpg

Hahaha the half curtain. It’s for those travelers in the main cabin to attempt the limbo coming into the first class restrooms.

my kids left yesterday to be with my wife's parents for a couple weeks. my wife said she didn't care if i went to play golf, so i did! and it was a ton of fun. then when i got home, i cooked a great meal for her and cleaned the whole kitchen. it made me happy to give my wife a day of rest.

I am happy to be writing this, our approach into Santo Domingo this morning was the strangest/ scariest I have ever had and I fly a lot and have for years. It almost seemed like they lost the plane and recovered only to have to make an emergency climb out at full power and a very, very steep ascent angle. Having been into this airport at least 100 times the approach is normally over land and quite flat, it was a clear sky perfect morning.
We were approaching from the land side and somehow the plane started wallowing (swinging side to side and dropping fast) I looked out the window and saw water coming up fast and when he caught it we were 4-500 ft.(a guess) and I was looking right down the wing at the water.

How we got over the water from the direction we were approaching from I have no idea.

But it is a wide peninsula where the airport is.

He leveled off and shot the power to it and up we went, he climbed a good while then we came around and landed (bounced in) from the land side.

Getting off the plane the pilot was standing by the door and I said "that was interesting " he winked at me and put out his hand, which I shook greatfully.

I always sit in the exit row and the stewardess sitting in front of me may have messed herself, she was doing her final walk though and when it started she grabbed onto a seat and dove into her spot and buckled in and braced.

It happened very fast and she was clearly shaken, I have to say the normal applause on landing was much more robust than usual...

It did not feel like turbulence at all, just the strangest thing I have ever witnessed on a plane.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I am happy to be writing this, our approach into Santo Domingo this morning was the strangest/ scariest I have ever had and I fly a lot and have for years. It almost seemed like they lost the plane and recovered only to have to make an emergency climb out at full power and a very, very steep ascent angle. Having been into this airport at least 100 times the approach is normally over land and quite flat, it was a clear sky perfect morning.
We were approaching from the land side and somehow the plane started wallowing (swinging side to side and dropping fast) I looked out the window and saw water coming up fast and when he caught it we were 4-500 ft.(a guess) and I was looking right down the wing at the water.

How we got over the water from the direction we were approaching from I have no idea.

But it is a wide peninsula where the airport is.

He leveled off and shot the power to it and up we went, he climbed a good while then we came around and landed (bounced in) from the land side.

Getting off the plane the pilot was standing by the door and I said "that was interesting " he winked at me and put out his hand, which I shook greatfully.

I always sit in the exit row and the stewardess sitting in front of me may have messed herself, she was doing her final walk though and when it started she grabbed onto a seat and dove into her spot and buckled in and braced.

It happened very fast and she was clearly shaken, I have to say the normal applause on landing was much more robust than usual...

It did not feel like turbulence at all, just the strangest thing I have ever witnessed on a plane.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I watch the videos from "The Flight Channel" on YouTube of plane crashes. That sounds like so many that I've watched. Glad you made it and I think the wink from the pilot confirmed your feeling that something was very wrong.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

With today's revision, my handicap stands at -11.1 now. I'm hoping to make it to single digits, but I have my work cut out for me.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Happy to have my 5 year anniversary this week with the company i work for. I made the mistake of leaving here after 11 years and learned my lesson.

Attachments

• 5yr.jpg
    5yr.jpg
    451 KB · Views: 0
Congrats BSquared. That is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back