Congrats to you both! And @6ixOhFore, you've set the bar pretty damned high for future anniversaries!
Nah , she knows it a one time thing. Investment kinda thing for the kiddo. Another couple of years here before we move overseas for good. The house there is being built slowly

Maybe for the 15th ;)
Not in this market! I'm being pressured to sell my house daily, but anywhere we want to go to within our area near the water is astronomical. I bought in 2010 when the market was crap.

Congrats! The Mrs. and I celebrated 13 years yesterday. I did not get her a new house though.
The wife and I celebrated 12 years a couple weeks ago. We still havent gone for that anniversary ice cream cone I promised.

The wife and I celebrated 12 years a couple weeks ago. We still havent gone for that anniversary ice cream cone I promised.
Not too late to buy a Ninja Creami!

I'm happy to say the Minister and I have survived 18 years so far, a week from Saturday.

Not in this market! I'm being pressured to sell my house daily, but anywhere we want to go to within our area near the water is astronomical. I bought in 2010 when the market was crap.
My first house I bought in 2011 and sold for double in 2021. This house we built and moved in July of 2021 and new builds in our neighborhood are going for $100k+ more than we paid. It's insanity.

My first house I bought in 2011 and sold for double in 2021. This house we built and moved in July of 2021 and new builds in our neighborhood are going for $100k+ more than we paid. It's insanity.
It's crazy.

I booked tickets to go home in March next year.

It's a pretty big deal because I haven't been home since 2009. The Minister has only been once, in 2005 and our son has never been.

My twin brother is also waiting for us to get there so he and his partner can get married with us in attendance.

Played with my dad, brother-in-law, and uncle today. It’s always a pleasure watching my uncle navigate the course and he didn’t disappoint, beating his age with a -1 round of 71.

Just got to the course for an early morning round with my best friend. Great place to be!

20230818_063432.jpg

IT’S HAPPENING!!!!!

1692380355877.jpeg

Wrapped up a full week at the beach with the family. Baby is now 4 months old. It was exhausting even with grandparents and aunt & uncle. Full of firsts - South Carolina, beach & ocean, pool, golf cart, and a few restaurants.

Good day. Got new load out manager hired for the auction company in SD.

It’s a good day. Had to make my opinion none to the boss. He had to take the a** chewing he had coming. Took it well. Again he knows I’m right.

I got to spend the weekend with @Back9Bully and his family and it was a blast.

How could we not be happy here??? ;)IMG_0919.jpeg

Played nine with my best friend for the first time in about 10 years. He gave up the game and just started back. I outfitted him with some Cleveland Launcher woods, an XXIO 5 wood, a Hywood and 4H and some CBX wedges. He actually hit the ball ok tee to green. Hit a couple of beautiful drives and hit a 200 yard 5W from the deck. His short game was an abomination, but that was to be expected. He texted me already and is going to the Range tomorrow. I think I may have hooked him.

Excited to watch live professional golf for the first time this weekend at the Kroger Queen City Championship.

Back