The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree....I just read where supposedly Apple is just riding this one out this year for iphone updates and are focusing more on the laptop side of things because they didn't want to move forward with too much Jobs pipeline stuff They want a new iphone update/build to come from the new CEO so it can be 'his footprint' going forward and not Jobs'. IMO its a risky move because it could alienate users expecting more and seeing other co's deliver more (bigger screen, etc) on a phone.

<BR><BR>

iPhone 5 will be here this year, don't sweat it.

Wow very interesting, good read

Photo shopped in my opinion. If anything it doesn't look very special- atleast in that picture

What service do you have? I may be able to swing you an unlocked iPhone 4 if you are interested.

Just wondering, would the iPhone 4 you have work for tmobile? I would love to get it if it works! Do you mind PMing me about it?

Just wondering, would the iPhone 4 you have work for tmobile? I would love to get it if it works! Do you mind PMing me about it?

Pm sent

Thoughts...??

iphoneleak-120613-1.jpg

iphoneleak-120613-2.jpg

iphoneleak-120613-3.jpg

iphoneleak-120613-4.jpg

Those photos are fakes everyone. But I just wanted to see what people thought of this potential design

I wish they would come out with the 5 so I could get a good deal on the 4!

Its an interesting look and if that is soft touch rubber Im a huge fan. Im way tired of all the shiny finger print collecting glass.

Its an interesting look and if that is soft touch rubber Im a huge fan. Im way tired of all the shiny finger print collecting glass.
Im tired of crappy updates.

Im tired of crappy updates.

If it's 4G. Buy or pass?
If it's a 4 inch screen Buy or Pass?

For me these are just some of the features I'm looking for. I've been very pleased with my iPhone 4 ever since we got iOS5. and now if I can get my hands on a slightly bigger phone that has a slightly better battery/faster. I'll be a happy camper. I've been sitting on an upgrade hoping for a june release but looks like I'll be waiting till october, no worries.

If it's 4G LTE. Buy or pass?
If it's a 4.8 inch screen Buy or Pass?

For me these are just some of the features I'm looking for. I've been very pleased with my iPhone 4 ever since we got iOS5. and now if I can get my hands on a slightly bigger phone that has a slightly better battery/faster. I'll be a happy camper. I've been sitting on an upgrade hoping for a june release but looks like I'll be waiting till october, no worries.

If its those two things then it can compete. If not then dont even bother.

If its those two things then it can compete. If not then dont even bother.

4.8=too big

The Belbs would never be able to use an iPhone after that!

I have huge hands and don't want more than 4.5". :bulgy-eyes:

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

The Phone posted pervious was a fake, but more or so a "concept" of the new one. The reason i heard that the person made that concept in the first place was because the back piece of the new phone was "leaked" on the internet so they made it from the spec they saw. But then i heard that the design hasn't even started yet.. So i have no idea who to believe. All Speculation

Anyways i just went to Telus today, and though you can't order the phone as of yet the store is now making a list that you can sign up for so when it comes out you get it first. And I'm number 1 on it!! They said there trying to get it for late August for the kids going back to school but most likely Oct. But the Manager says with Apple you really never know.

I just bought a factory unlocked iPhone 3GS straight from apple, I'm excited just to have an iPhone again and it was only $100 more than an iPod touch so I'm excited. I didn't want to spend $600 on an iPhone 4 since I have crappy t mobile. It should be here on thursday!!!

If it's 4G. Buy or pass?
If it's a 4 inch screen Buy or Pass?

Either way I'll probably end up buying it as I'm due to upgrade my 4, but LTE is atop the list for me and the bigger screen is kind of gravy!

I finally got my iPhone 3gs and it works so well I'm loving it so much!

My 4s works pretty good for me! :)

I finally got my iPhone 3gs and it works so well I'm loving it so much!

Looks department: 3Gs > 4S

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

I'm hesitant to dish out the money it costs to get an iPhone. a) because thats ALOT of money for a phone if u think abt it... b) im scared of losing it, which is quite likely because we carry it with us everywhere n leave it here and there, rather than other expensive things we usually have safely tucked away. happens to lots of pple. it costs way too much for a few minutes of forgetfulness. c) breaking the glass d) people love to steal iphones

But I admit it looks great and it does a lot of cool stuff. Plus it's much easier to find accessories for an iPhone than the others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back