The Jewish Deli Sandwich Options

Cleveland is home to a plethora of local delis. Especially if the Jewish variety. They are incredible and offer soooo many good sandwich options it’s honestly hard to choose between them all.

this local deli “Corky & Lennys” posted this today. What’s your pick? Scroll the pictures and let your food fantasies run wild lol.

Man I’m jealous of you buddy. That place is fantastic...the Rueben or Pastrami is hands down my favorite!!!

Has to be Corned Beef, warm, mustard, hot horseradish, pickles.... not pickle, pickles and the bread toasted.... but I haven't given it much thought.... ;)
You need to come here. You’ll be fat, drunk and tired of me by the time you leave

C for me. But they all could be bought for sure.

None of those pictured appeal to me, but the brisket with gravy and mashed potatoes sounds like a winner.

The corned beef on fresh rye with mustard. Although corky's is not as good as it used to be. Slymans #1, Jack's deli and corky's behind them. Always tasty. Love the onion roll idea as well...

I'm going with D. Has to be hot, on rye with lots of mustard. Pickle for sure.

Best deli I had was Schwartz's in Montreal. Oldest deli in Canada, and it was very good!

they are really hard to find good but if the deli makes a good tuna melt. That is my fav.
Mannnnnn a good tuna melt is absolutely phenomenal. But you’re right. They’re tough to find good

Mannnnnn a good tuna melt is absolutely phenomenal. But you’re right. They’re tough to find good

I always ask to see the tuna first.. and I think sour dough is the way to go.

This thread almost caused me to make a detour to Katz’s or Sarge’s for a hot pastrami on rye as I was picking my wife up in Manhattan.

I'm going with D. Has to be hot, on rye with lots of mustard. Pickle for sure.

Best deli I had was Schwartz's in Montreal. Oldest deli in Canada, and it was very good!

I had node Montreal was a place for deli and bagels, but I recently learned that not only are they there, but that many say they are even better than NY. I hope to make it there one day.

they are really hard to find good but if the deli makes a good tuna melt. That is my fav.

I don't care for tuna melts, but I do love a good tuna salad sandwich. No relish of course, but IMO there are few things better than a good tuna sandwich. Sourdough is good, rye is good, heck I will even eat it on wheat.

I had node Montreal was a place for deli and bagels, but I recently learned that not only are they there, but that many say they are even better than NY. I hope to make it there one day.
Oh wow! I hadn’t heard that people thought they were better than NY! I mean, it was super good and the lineup was definitely large...

Reuben for me. All day. Every day.

@PKorf, you've got to try Express Deli on Smith Road just south of 480 if you find yourself hungry near the airport. They have phenomenal wraps and sandwiches there. The Reuben Wrap is *chef's kiss*

Back