The Last Cobra Club You Purchased?

People should be trying the Snake Bite wedges. They are exceptional.

I think people tend to stick with a single popular brand with wedges. And I am telling you, the Snake Bites are better.
Fully agree with you. I have SBX 48 &52 and a 58 SB. Best wedges I've ever had.

Still have mine, still love them. Didnt think anything would kick them from my bag until the Aerojets did.
The F7's were in my bag until this year when I picked up the Aerojets also. Of course I tend to hang on to Irons longer than other clubs in the bag, but the F7's were good, the Aerojets are even better.

People should be trying the Snake Bite wedges. They are exceptional.

I think people tend to stick with a single popular brand with wedges. And I am telling you, the Snake Bites are better.

I haven't tried the regular Snake Bite, but if people play the Cleveland CBX's or need a more forgiving wedge, the Snakebite X are awesome wedges.

Cobra King F9 yellow driver. that was probably back in 2019?

It's been a long time. Gotta admit the new upcoming driver looks so good I HAVE to try it.

SBX 48. And SB 54 wedges.

Last year. Purchased to got with my MC Cobra LTDX / FTX clubs.

Cobra ltdx driver and 4 iron the week they came available. Love the driver. 4 iron is a love hate thing haha.

I’m hoping to add some snakebite wedges or hybrids in the near future

King Tec 4 Hybrid, F7 Tour Issued 16 degree fairway. Radspeed Tour Issued 18 degree 5 wood. Radspeed Tour Issued 14.5 fairway.

August 2023 bought 4-PW Cobra Forged TEC irons (not the X)

Upgraded my Fly Z driver with a RadSpeed driver
Was going to get an AreoJet when the new drivers came out but that DarkSpeed looks so good I may have to splurge

Radspeed xb driver. Wasn't for me but a friend I gave it to loves it.

August 24, 2022.
Radspeed XB 10.5 driver head off eBay.
Ok driver but my G425 beat it out.

2020, a Forged Tec 4i to go with the set I got for the Morgan Cup.

I don't remember which one was my last purchase, but either my King Tour MIM irons or the King Vintage Widesport

Whelp, I broke down and bought a set of LTDx One Length irons this morning.

I have never purchased a club from Cobra. I have a Cobra club, I have used it, but I did not buy it.

Full set of Fly Z irons for my wife, a few seasons ago now. Outside of a driver that I got with credit with another company, haven’t bought any clubs for myself for years now outside of putters.

I just got a new Cobra Radspeed 5W for Christmas.

Cobra Amp Cell Hybrid, 2013

Ltdx LS driver. It didn't stay very long, tho.

Never have, but those new leaks have me seriously pondering about a new driver! That matte black finish is so nice!! Gotta say the recent MB CB and Tour all look amazing too

Back