The Masters Clothing Line-up.

Check out what Nike did with their Concept putter.

IMG_0843-1-e1332727647491.jpg

Is john deere sponsoring Augusta now? I'm sorry but that is ugly as sin.

--
tapatalk

I got the new Golfsmith catalog the other day and Oakley has all of Rory's outfits for The Masters in there. I honestly don't like any of them. Here is some of them.

Documents1_2722446.jpg

Here's the line-up:
Thursday - Fluid Blue Grid polo with White Take Pant 2.0 and blue belt.
Friday - White Selected polo with Bright Fucshia Fracture Pant and black belt.
Saturday - White Unforgettable polo with Fluid Blue Fracture Pant and blue belt.
Sunday - Pink Accomplished polo with White Swagger Pant 2.0 and white belt.
Everyday - Fast Jacket XL sunglasses in either polished white with 00 Red Polarized lenses or Sky Blue with Black Iridium + Clear.

I like the White/blue combo Rory will be rocking.

Is john deere sponsoring Augusta now? I'm sorry but that is ugly as sin.

--
tapatalk

Amen! That putter is hideous, it would be extremley distracting to use. It looks like the national putter of the Jamaican golf team.

15 minutes??? LOL

I am not brave enough to try white pants. I would spend 15 extra minutes at the urinal, shaking, every time I wore them.

Strong dribbling.

I am not brave enough to try white pants. I would spend 15 extra minutes at the urinal, shaking, every time I wore them.

So funny. So true.

I love the solid Puma stuff, but not a fan of the ones with a lot going one (lines, etc). I think you can look classy and trendy at the same time wearing Puma. Flat bill hats are not classy. Puma needs to go get a guy to represent the older guys. Rickie can sell to the young crowd, and they can also hit the classic guys as well.

Rory should wear Black and Yellow on Sunday, if you get what I'm saying.

I got the new Golfsmith catalog the other day and Oakley has all of Rory's outfits for The Masters in there. I honestly don't like any of them. Here is some of them.

Documents1_2722446.jpg

Here's the line-up:
Saturday - White Unforgettable polo with Fluid Blue Fracture Pant and blue belt.
Everyday - Fast Jacket XL sunglasses in either polished white with 00 Red Polarized lenses or Sky Blue with Black Iridium + Clear.

I actually like both of these shirts better than most anything I've seen from Oakley... especially the white/red/black shirt.

I think the Nike Putter is really ugly and I dont think anyone would want to use it. I like all the pink with Ian and Bubba.

Documents1_2722446.jpg

Here's the line-up:

Thats actually some of the nicest Oakley stuff i've seen

Documents1_2722446.jpg

Here's the line-up:

I love the white pants and blue shirt combo!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Paul Casey will be looking good as usual.

ApHOFgQCQAAJ1Zp.jpg:large

IJP Design 2012 First Major Limited Edition putter headcover.

ijp_design_masterscover_2012.jpg

Back