The Match - Rory, Lexi, Max and Rose

Roooosseeee

Oh good.. black screen. For like 5 min…image.jpg

Oh. Dude straight mashes.. if only he could putt..
His half wedges and putting are not as good as his driving, that’s for sure. He’s like the little kid in a video game that goes max power, whatever’s left for wedges and putting.

Of course as I say that, he clips one nicely. He’s still gotta putt it however.

Just turned this on. That pitch right there from Rory was something. So good.

His half wedges and putting are not as good as his driving, that’s for sure. He’s like the little kid in a video game that goes max power, whatever’s left for wedges and putting.
He is like a good at golf version of me. 😂😂

Lexi clipped that one beautifully

He won't have to putt much after that approach.
“that’s way easier, I should try to make it in one all the time”.

Rose sneaks in another

Lexi is like 3 feet taller than Rory..

Rory can't let Rose have nice things. What a jerk.

Sounds like a reset, it did that to me originally until reset it and then it’s been fine since.
How fitting is it turned back on just in time to cut to commercial??

Great shot Maxwell

These matches are just boring.. they just don’t work..
The par 3’s don’t quite feel as fair for the ladies, but they can take advantage of the 4’s cause they seem short for them for the most part

I get the individual carts but why individual carts? Why are YouTube mashups more interesting? Why can’t these guys figure this out??

Rose’s school schedule is just brutal. 20 hours (what is a unit, quit making up words) in a semester is brutal.

Rose’s school schedule is just brutal. 20 hours (what is a unit, quit making up words) in a semester is brutal.
Credits.. 20 credits.. and yes that is bonkers. But I am guessing she is 1. Smart #stanford and 2. Has a decent about of help and leverage.

Back