The Match - Rory, Lexi, Max and Rose

Ricky Stanicky looks funny 😂

Whelp.. family just got home and I have lost control of the remote.. keep me posted on how it goes..

Lexi with a great look at it.

How is Rose hitting it past Lexi? I am confused by this tactic

Roooossseeeeee!

Max Homa should be mic'd up always haha

The prior layout was not, my buddies have not played the new one. At 180 a round right now cause winter rates, it may be a bit
😬😬

Max Homa should be mic'd up always haha
Joining Welcome Home GIF

Someone get Lexi a magnetic headcover!

Maybe that’s why she can’t putt all that great….

Someone get Lexi a magnetic headcover!

Maybe that’s why she can’t putt all that great….
Or the glove on. It’s just bothering me but I blame the putting solely on it

Good Lord her speed control is dismal

Or the glove on. It’s just bothering me but I blame the putting solely on it
Wearing a glove ever is a waste..

Wearing a glove ever is a waste..
No no, they’re needed in high heat and humidity. Way better than the blister filled alternative!

Why haven’t they figured out that having the announcers be hot mic ‘d to the competitor that is actively putting/swinging a bad idea. Switch them off so someone can talk!

No no, they’re needed in high heat and humidity. Way better than the blister filled alternative!
Nah.. you just build up a tolerance..

Why haven’t they figured out that having the announcers be hot mic ‘d to the competitor that is actively putting/swinging a bad idea. Switch them off so someone can talk!
We were just saying it's kind of fun that they're talking to them in some of their shots. It's a TV charity event, have fun with it.

Looked like Lexi had an Aerojet in the bag too. Interesting

Max has a decent look for birdie

We were just saying it's kind of fun that they're talking to them in some of their shots. It's a TV charity event, have fun with it.
I normally love it. But the silence is what kills me.

That wasn't very good Rors

Back