The Match - Rory, Lexi, Max and Rose

Better than the NFL players, but I wasn't a fan of any of these, even the Tiger v Phil one

I’ll tune in as I like watching golf.

These never seem to live up to the hype but I’ll watch bc the lpga and Homa

This will be interesting, looking forward to seeing the interaction between the four of them.

Cecily Strong Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Max is entertaining, Rory will talk, not sure you get much out of Lexi or Rose but will be interesting to see. Max is really going to have to carry this as far as entertainment goes.

Depends on what i have on the DVR to watch.

I'm in!

Just put it in Callender.

I'll be watching. That was the course I played most in college, before the big remodel. Excited to see it on TV with the new design (part of it, anyway). They did some cool stuff with it. Haven't played it in over a decade now.

I like that women are playing in it as well. My 7 year old daughter is my buddy and likes to hang with me while watchin the tube. This is something that might be interesting for her since it's golf which she plays and has women in it so she can relate too.

Don't have cable, but I'm really interested. One to pull for (Lexi), one to root against a little (Rory), and two that should be interesting either way. I'll find a way to watch it.

Just saw a commercial for this during the intro for the NBA All Star Game. Not sure if there's many viewers common to both events, but I had forgotten about it until now.

My two favorite golfers?
Of course I’m in

They're priming the ladies for TGL. :ROFLMAO:

I can understand Rory, Max, and Lexi but Rose hasn't even played a full season yet and is blowing off Thailand. Odd.

I hope it's for charity.

I'm In I think this will be good. I would like to see Nelly and Rose but this will work. Should be a fun Match!

Max doesn’t exactly scream ratings, but will be a good watch. Would like to see them do maybe a three-person scramble type event, pga-senior-pga-lpga.

Back