The Morgan Cup will Return in 2019

This is such a cool event to follow along with. The excitement of the guys as the equipment starts to roll in is fun.

I absolutely love this news. So happy its back!!!

Glad to see the announcement and already looking forward to seeing what happens in the next MC!

I sincerely hope my year will be less nuts next year and I'll be able to get back into THP Events again, because I'd love to get in on this!

I hope you get into this one too!

Awesome news!

I'm not 100% sure what this event, but I'm 100% sure that I'll be signing up for any contests for it! Everything that goes on here looks to awesome fun.

MC is always a great event. Excited to put my name in the mix

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

Heck yeah! I had so much fun following along this year that I can't imagine actually participating in it!

I'm so in if I'm one of the lucky chosen few!!

This is awesome news. Jdtox will me great team leader and the event was highlight of the year! Would love to get the invite again but whoever does, this will be a life-changing experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was my first event I followed along with when joining THP. Honestly, I would rather get into it more than the Granddaddy!

:clapp:

Morgan Cup is on my THP bucket list :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes! That's an apple anyone would want another bite of.

This may be my last shot at actually playing in this event. One I've always wanted to participate in. Had the honor of covering it a few years ago when we all thought it was going away for good but it's back and I would love to be in playing this time

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Just as long as Sabella doesnโ€™t decide to come and play!!!!!!

Very cool news. In my mind I'm already a tour player.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just as long as Sabella doesnโ€™t decide to come and play!!!!!!

I'll take him down this time. 65? Psshh... I got that....well then the last few holes might increase that a bit though.....

I'll take him down this time. 65? Psshh... I got that....well then the last few holes might increase that a bit though.....

Hahahaha! I shoot 65 EVERY time I play!!!! I hope all is well, my friend!

This was an awesome follow this year and I'm excited that it's returning!! Great news!!

Awesome stuff great follow every year and would be amazing to get the call!

So happy to see this! Canโ€™t wait to follow along on the journey of the next batch of Morgan Cuppers!

Will never forget taking part in the 2018 event. Soooo many memories

It's very early to have announcements but this one deserved to be put out there. As many saw during the event weekend, an MVP was named and he will be returning to the 2019 event. Outside of that, there will be a slew of THPers (it could be you), every one of them getting equipment and a weekend that will never be forgotten.

The journey will begin before you know it...and that means only one question. DO YOU WANT TO BE A TOUR PLAYER?

i-7fHXR5p-L.jpg

This makes my heart โค๏ธ smile . The 2018 version was the best yet for a lot of reasons both personally and community wise. I am proud to call myself and my brothers an alumni of this event. Ohhh and hell effing yes I would love to be a tour player....and trust me THP....you would too. Itโ€™s a wild ride that just keeps getting better and better.

Kudos THP and Puma!!! Hereโ€™s to another awesome freaking year

Two captains with Jose and Mike at Hammock Beach after it all ended.

15e1bc8b07570a651192d89cbee40367.jpg

The two captains from 2018
40e898c21c1e81b345e012f6c1bedb14.jpg

Four amazing guys right there. Jose and Yags are two of the nicest golf guys Iโ€™ve had the pleasure of meeting. Freddie and Jake....captains for the ages.

I thought it was just from the rain dripping from our heads haha

Rain? What rain?

Definitely one of the best weekends I have ever had. Anyone who does not have this event on their radar needs to reconsider their list. THP and CPG team up to pull off an event filled with golf, friendships, and lifelong memories.

Back