The Morgan Cup will Return in 2019

Excited for sure! Glad to see it's continuing on.

This is awesome to see! First thing I said to myself was thank you Freddie and Jake because without the leadership of those two, this event wasnt guaranteed to come back. And Im glad I have the chance to throw my name in the hat for it next year!

Two captains with Jose and Mike at Hammock Beach after it all ended.

15e1bc8b07570a651192d89cbee40367.jpg

The two captains from 2018
40e898c21c1e81b345e012f6c1bedb14.jpg

I remember the 1st one...so cool that it is still going :)

It really was, probably because of the weather it made it real dusty that time of year. :wink:

I thought it was just from the rain dripping from our heads haha

Love this! Phenomenal event!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This may be my last shot at actually playing in this event. One I've always wanted to participate in. Had the honor of covering it a few years ago when we all thought it was going away for good but it's back and I would love to be in playing this time

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

a lead-up and event i will never forget. some great guys on both sides, the perfect venue, swagtasticness, and maybe the best release of cobra clubs i can remember.

@jdtox is the perfect captain. he's going to kill it!

Yes yes yes!

You'll make an awesome captain sir, and I'd be honored to play for you if given the chance! Going to be a hot ticket though

You'll make an awesome captain sir, and I'd be honored to play for you if given the chance! Going to be a hot ticket though

It should be a hot ticket! Cobra/Puma really goes all out for this one. This year was very special all around, looking forward to next years edition.

It's very early to have announcements but this one deserved to be put out there. As many saw during the event weekend, an MVP was named and he will be returning to the 2019 event. Outside of that, there will be a slew of THPers (it could be you), every one of them getting equipment and a weekend that will never be forgotten.

The journey will begin before you know it...and that means only one question. DO YOU WANT TO BE A TOUR PLAYER?

i-7fHXR5p-L.jpg

Signing up for this one!

Fabulous news!

My goal while at THP is to make one of these teams. Maybe 2019 will be the year.

To you and @Tadashi70 thank you.
It needed to be done the right way and you guys were awesome. Tears of joy my friend, tears of joy.

We follow your lead brother! I’m very happy this is returning and @jdtox will carry the torch like no other!!! #MC2019

Excellent news!!!!!!!!!!

I would go back in a heartbeat - - excellent news!!

The Morgan Cup is always a hot ticket, 2019 sounds like the perfect year for me to make a return!

Really pumped to see this return next year! Even as a non-participant, it was so much fun to follow along and track everyone’s progress with their new gear before, during, and after the whole thing was finished!

Such a fantastic event! Can't wait to see what the next one will bring!

Best news I have heard all day!

Congrats THP and THPers! Incredible news...what an event!

I sincerely hope my year will be less nuts next year and I'll be able to get back into THP Events again, because I'd love to get in on this!

Really enjoyed following along with the Morgan Cup, so great to hear it’s making a return. @jdtox is good people and I’m sure will make a great captain.

Back