The Morgan Cup will Return in 2020

Nothing but a teaser, here. Ha ha.

I’m excited tenputt. I mean could Cobra actually make better equipment than King F9? Almost universally well received

This holiday weekend is starting off with some fireworks of Morgan Cup 2020 talk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m excited tenputt. I mean could Cobra actually make better equipment than King F9? Almost universally well received
Idk how they will do it, but I'm sure cobra wont pull any punches on the next release.

Cobra hit an absolute grand slam with the entire F9 line, and I am so happy that the golfing community, including the consumers, are recognizing it.

Well, by my count the event already has two worthy captains currently on the roster...

A true testament to how awesome the Morgan Cup is: everybody is giddy over teasers for an event nearly a year away. I can't freaking wait to find out what they do in 2020!

A true testament to how awesome the Morgan Cup is: everybody is giddy over teasers for an event nearly a year away. I can't freaking wait to find out what they do in 2020!

The fun will start before then however.

It’s not just dates. It’s also about getting reviews done and equipment availability. Those that have continued to review their gear post event it has been appreciated. Those that haven’t, well that kind of stinks, but it does mean that dates are more cautious.

A little late to this discussion, but quite honestly March or May wouldn't have made a difference this year with the weather up here for some of us northerners this spring. Sure, I might have gotten a warm up round in at 50 degrees in a swamp at the beginning of May, but it sure wouldn't have given me much feedback in preparation for conditions like Haig Point. All of my rounds so far in 2019 have been while travelling, so I actually really liked the March date...gave me an excuse to hit the range earlier, kicked off the season, and now I feel like I can start the local season without having to break my new clubs in. Only problem is the lack of on-course feedback to provide the forum with on non-Morgan Cup rounds, but at least that means the threads should still be active throughout the summer since some of us are still discovering some of the tech for the first time!

March, May, December, whenever...The Morgan Cup will absolutely be a can't miss event!

Always excited for this event, but even more so for 2020. Schedules haven't worked out well the past couple years with family stuff going on, but assuming it stays around the same time, next year's spring is wide open. I'm just looking forward to actually being able to put my name in, let alone the possibility of being selected

*Sees JB start to add teasers*

*Notices for some idiotic reason I haven't already subscribed*

*Subscribes*.

Lol....so things for this event will be starting earlier than usual.....and there some changes coming? This event is so special and it evolves into more awesomeness every single year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Make that 2 of us!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’d be on board with ya as a fine and dandy choice!

I’d be on board with ya as a fine and dandy choice!

Likewise!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hey @JB, I think we need another captain.

I do too. I have put a lot of thought into it, but haven’t spoken to a single person about it. I need to start evaluating.

Lol....so things for this event will be starting earlier than usual.....and there some changes coming? This event is so special and it evolves into more awesomeness every single year.

For some it never stops.

Seeing the wheels in motion so early is a big happy.

Everyone sees a post from JB in this thread this morning and instantly opens it with excitement as the suspense builds. LOL

Back