The @MSEASU & @Doubleb21 chasing 5 competition

Lesson last Friday. We are hitting hip sequencing hard and trying to fix my garbage swing from last 3 weeks. Trying to straighten my left leg as fast as possible and not get through ball too quickly. Need lots of range time with this.
Played Raven Friday , swing was okay, mental errors for sure. We didn’t finish because Haley Ostrom was in front of us shooting footage. Played again today, swing is feeling better but nothing special. Current cap is 6.5.

Keep the grind going! it will 100% be worth it. My cap is 7.7 at the moment. I had a really good ball striking day today. No major mistakes.

See I told you not to stress about it!

Finally after a few weeks a one over round in league today. I’m ready for our September match
So you two are playing tomorrow then? 🤣🤣

Down to our final 8 weeks and 3 matches left. Current cap is 6.5. The last 1.5 strokes are stubborn. Playing 4 times this week so handicap will do something. 0BFA6CB8-9633-488A-9807-A429E01916FD.gif

See you sat!

62943269-3061-404D-82CE-3C4F1AD6427E.gif

Lesson this morning, starting to feel better, but hip sequencing needs more work. Playing today, getting ready for Saturday match. 83CB1A72-0060-40AF-B2AD-2A75B1849B60.jpeg

I guess I will be buying @Doubleb21 some
Robson swag. Three rounds this week and I was terrible in all of them. Cap up to 7.1.

Tomorrow it is on! Rest up @MSEASU

Congratulations to @Doubleb21 winning today one up on 18. I tried but couldn’t get much going. Match flipped back and forth.
We both played reasonably well but left shots out there.

Back