The No Freakin Way Chili Challenge

Not sure but I’d love to try

No chance I could eat 8 lbs of food in an hour. I looks pretty darn good and would love to indulge in about a quarter of that.

Damn, I get nauseous just looking at that pic. I wouldn't go near that so it's a no from me.

How is their overall chili? Is it even decent or is it basically regret on a plate?
Yesterday was my first time but I wasn't blown away. It was chili so by default it was good, but at the moment I don't think it would be in my top 3 of Cincinnati chili parlors. Skyline, Camp Washington, and Dixie would all get the nod before this. Possibly Gold Star and Price Hill Chili as well, noting its been two decades since I last had Price Hill Chili. I need to change that.

Yesterday was my first time but I wasn't blown away. It was chili so by default it was good, but at the moment I don't think it would be in my top 3 of Cincinnati chili parlors. Skyline, Camp Washington, and Dixie would all get the nod before this. Possibly Gold Star and Price Hill Chili as well, noting its been two decades since I last had Price Hill Chili. I need to change that.
I feel you could get after skyline in a stupid aggressive way and have a similar feel

I feel you could get after skyline in a stupid aggressive way and have a similar feel
I've ordered a large Skyline 5-way before. Took a bit of effort.

Back