The No Freakin Way Chili Challenge

I looked but think it's not a facebook thing since they just moved into a new location

They probably needed a bigger wall of shame. :ROFLMAO:

I'm a pretty big eater, but nope. They always bulk these dishes up with filler like pasta or potatoes to make it so very few people can actually do it.

This thread landed just above the 2024 Weight Loss & Nutrition thread. Coincidence? I think not!

Where be the Chips, let me at it.
Wait, your going to eat 8 lbs of food by dipping it with more food?

Bowing Down Waynes World GIF

No thanks that is insane

Not a chance

Ridiculous, they have to keep these somewhat realistic. How many people can eat 5 pounds of food in an hour, much less 8.

Gross. I don’t want one pound of that, much less eight.

The jalapeño caps are really good from there

Nope, I don’t see paying $40 to make myself miserable (I usually do that for much cheaper😁)

Why can't they just take it down by, say 7-7.5lbs and just make it stupid spicy hot?

I’m putting my money on @sunshine!
If I don’t eat the day of and I am active the day before and day of, I probably be able to get through half of that without forcing it. I can normally eat close to a 1lb of pasta when Im hungry

This seems … almost impossible

On second look, while I still couldn’t do this… this sounds kinda good right now

On second look, while I still couldn’t do this… this sounds kinda good right now
I kinda regret not adding the jalepeno caps to my normal sized plate yesterday…

I kinda regret not adding the jalepeno caps to my normal sized plate yesterday…
How is their overall chili? Is it even decent or is it basically regret on a plate?

We have to go to Cincy for that… can they just mail it and take our word?
Good idea…weather and 8lbs of pasta and chili doesn’t sound awesome.

Back