The Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread

Small. Besides Drummond. He's a monster and Jennings is good but I can't see them making the playoffs

I think Detroit will definitely make the playoffs. Outside the top 4, the east is weak. Don't forget about Smith and Monroe.

I think Detroit will definitely make the playoffs. Outside the top 4, the east is weak. Don't forget about Smith and Monroe.

Ya. Again this was just pre season and I didn't see a lot of Smith. Just glad the cavs are back in the playoff hunt. Well, they should be at least. Waiters looks so like he's grown so much as a basketball player and Kyrie is Kyrie. Could be a fun season

Ya. Again this was just pre season and I didn't see a lot of Smith. Just glad the cavs are back in the playoff hunt. Well, they should be at least. Waiters looks so like he's grown so much as a basketball player and Kyrie is Kyrie. Could be a fun season

Im just glad they are in the East

No doubt, Kyrie is a phenomenal talent. Their success will hinge on Bynum, Waiters, and Thompson, but the race for the final seeds in the east should be interesting. Washington, Milwaukee, Cleveland, Detroit should make for an interesting story line at the end of the season.

Same thing in the West with the top four seeds. SA, OKC, LAC, HOU, GS, MEM should all be very good this year.

No doubt, Kyrie is a phenomenal talent. Their success will hinge on Bynum, Waiters, and Thompson, but the race for the final seeds in the east should be interesting. Washington, Milwaukee, Cleveland, Detroit should make for an interesting story line at the end of the season.

Same thing in the West with the top four seeds. SA, OKC, LAC, HOU, GS, MEM should all be very good this year.

Also depends on if Varejo stays healthy. Was averaging 17 and 13 before getting hurt last season. So many ifs

Also depends on if Varejo stays healthy. Was averaging 17 and 13 before getting hurt last season. So many ifs

Good point. That's as big of an if as Bynum, but the talent is certainly there.

I'm not a big NBA Fan anymore. I use to be back in the late 80's and into the 90's...but pretty much once my favorite NBA player stopped playing, I stopped watching that often. I use to be an Alonzo Mourning fan. So I was a fan of the team he played for. Once he stopped, I just stuck with the Miami Heat, as that was the last team he played for. Then they got good again. I honestly only have one Miami Heat hat. If I had a Heat polo, or tee shirt, I'd wear those, but I don't.

A tradition unlike any other: Popovich vs. Sager!

Actually gonna watch a few minutes of the Heat/Bulls game tonight. Heat with a steal and a dunk to start...

Obviously watching tonight. Glad to have the NBA back.

Didn't expect much Oden tonight but figured a couple minutes per quarter. Time to watch something else.

Glad to have to NBA back but I hope the Bulls decide to put a little effort forth in this fourth quarter.

This game isn't as close as I thought it would be. Still got time. Gonna watch some lakers/clippers. Go clips

I don't know why, but I'm just not amped for the NBA season, can they skip the regular season and skip to the second round of the playoffs!

Rockets opening night tonight! I'll be in the nosebleeds, but I'm thrilled it's NBA season again!

Hoped for some more competitive games last night, but I really think this season will be exciting. There are 6-8 legit title contenders and there should be some interesting award and playoff races.

Rockets opening night tonight! I'll be in the nosebleeds, but I'm thrilled it's NBA season again!

Hoped for some more competitive games last night, but I really think this season will be exciting. There are 6-8 legit title contenders and there should be some interesting award and playoff races.

You really think there are that many title contenders?

I honestly don't see that many contenders. I see maybe 4 (Miami, Oklahoma, Chicago, and the LA Clippers). Should be an interesting season to say the least.

I honestly don't see that many contenders. I see maybe 4 (Miami, Oklahoma, Chicago, and the LA Clippers). Should be an interesting season to say the least.

Id NEVER rule out the Spurs

Uncle Drew's playoff push begins tonight!

Pacers.

Back