The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I can't cheer for the Packers, Im happy that this should shut up all the Seahawk fans I work with who act like its a 1 team league.

Dang, seattle is not looking good. Heck of a pick there by HaHa. I feel bad wilson got hit like that but it didn't look intentional, just bad circumstance, to me. :shrug: Meh, bad pass there by rodgers...:/

I didn't see a cheap shot at all. They only called that because it was a QB. Anyone else and they let it go.

Wilson needs to go through concussion protocol though. You could see him lose it for a second

Seattle needs 6 here in a bad way.

If the Pack only get out of the first half up by 13 after having everything go their way, they lose today.

What a play by Shields!

3 picks!? Wow!

Where is that top 10 QB thread?

Little under thrown. I'm rooting for the pack

Seattle just sucks to put it non eloquently.

Of course. Well good season Hawks. Still need WR and o-line just like last year

Wilson's agent crying now as his commission on that extension slowly shrinks.

Loving that, good chance now that Seattle won't even put up 20 points. Go pack

Perhaps people were forgetting Wilson is still pretty young? Big game pressure, all the publicity leading up to this week after last week. Or well maybe he's just sucking this week.

That was a big pick. I am surprised seattle can't seem to get it together. I'm happy for it, but it is unexpected.

Perhaps people were forgetting Wilson is still pretty young? Big game pressure, all the publicity leading up to this week after last week. Or well maybe he's just sucking this week.
No he's clearly awful. No chance for success

No he's clearly awful. No chance for success

Wow, alrighty then... So it's Ike people saying Brady's career was over in the beginning of the season....

Looks like Fox stat man agrees with me atleast

Horrible first half.
One bad half sure as hack doesn't take mean he's not one of the best in the league.

If that's the measuring stick, there's no top ten QB's in the league.

Didn't Aaron Rodgers just look like crap against Detroit just a few weeks ago

Is it me or does Bradshaw look awful?

Congrats to the Packers in the first half. Hawks need to pull appendages out of orficis and get it going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back