The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jon Ryan...from the University of Regina!! Wooot Wooot!

Yup. The Water Chickens have life.

Inactives just announced for the Colts. Werner is inactive, which means Newsome is getting the start. That's big, he played limited snaps during the season and led the team in sacks. They kept trying to give Werner an opportunity to develop and it never happened.

Jon Ryan...from the University of Regina!! Wooot Wooot!

3 for 3 with 70+ yards and a TD... Wonder if he'd be open to the Jets QB job?

Seriously ballsy call. Really wondering if that was called from the bench or if it was his call on the field

Why, the only thing that could hurt the pack was a fake, give them 3 points and move on.

That tackle for a loss would've been nice instead of giving up a first

Sherman hurt himself, I find this kind of funny, I won't lie.

I know this isn't news, Cam Chancellor is really good

I know this isn't news, Cam Chancellor is really good
My fav

running out of time, I'm disappointed with the lack of pressure on Rodgers. I know they want to stay with their 4 man rush but gotta adjust when you can't get to him

Rodgers looks so calm before a snap. A lot of QBs look anxious as they read the D but pre snap he just looks relaxed

My fav

running out of time, I'm disappointed with the lack of pressure on Rodgers. I know they want to stay with their 4 man rush but gotta adjust when you can't get to him
The GB offensive line is also pretty good.

the GB O line has been solid this game. That was one thing I'd been worried about, but they've bee doing good so far.

Wilson looks bad

Lynch is a beast.

That was big, you have to catch that!

Huuuuuuuuge

Embarrasing offense for Seahawks, they have scored 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back