The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

And Anderson with an intentional elbow drop at the end. Pathetic.

wwf ready - goodbye dallas

And Anderson with an intentional elbow drop at the end. Pathetic.

That was bush league.

I can't wait to watch Spurs-Thunder in the 2nd round. The Spurs are deeper and Kawhi Leonard will be able to match up pretty well with Durant, but somehow I think it's still a series where Westbrook and Durant can each take over games on their own and steal a win or 2.

I went to sleep during the Clippers-Blazers game, wake up to read that the Blazers tied the series at 2. But more importantly, Chris Paul broke his hand and is out for a while, and Blake Griffin injured a quadriceps muscle and might not play in Game 5. The Blazers have a huge advantage now in this series, but are likely less of a threat to the Warriors in the next series than a fully healthy Clippers squad would have been.

I went to sleep during the Clippers-Blazers game, wake up to read that the Blazers tied the series at 2. But more importantly, Chris Paul broke his hand and is out for a while, and Blake Griffin injured a quadriceps muscle and might not play in Game 5. The Blazers have a huge advantage now in this series, but are likely less of a threat to the Warriors in the next series than a fully healthy Clippers squad would have been.
i also went to sleep also. Big bummer for the Clippers.

Clippers just announced that Blake Griffin is out for the rest of the playoffs, and that Chris Paul had surgery on his hand today. That's incredibly rough for that team.

Cg_04bHUUAAxyGR.jpg

Huge gut punch for this Clippers team that could have possibly faced the Warriors without Curry.

Already looking at next season and am worried what kind of team will be coming back.

I love the NBA.. Pacers and Raptors game was fantastic. Raptors has a sick comeback.

The end of the Heat/Hornets game has been crazy. Looked like goaltending by Wade that wasn't called and just looked like Wade was just fouled with another no-call.

Ball never lies. Great finish

The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Klay just going off right now!! Goodbye Houston and big softy howard

Well, Rockets had a very disappointing season. Luckily, they should be very flexible heading into the offseason, assuming Dwight opts out. They are already contacting possible head coaching candidates (JVG, Luke Walton, etc). Now if they can just lure one or two big names over, they should be okay heading into next season. As a Rockets fan, this was probably the most frustrating season I can ever remember watching.

Hey PhillyV, looks like you have to hear that organ in the next series....

Hawks are probably not as strong overall as last year, but are much healthier than last year. Of course, Cavs are much healthier as well compared to last year.

Pacers with a great second half to force a Game 7. They have to be kicking themselves for the horrible start to the 4th quarter in Game 5.

Luke Walton hired as head coach for the Lakers. Interesting choice for him as the Lakers have a lot of rebuilding in front of them.

And yet another blowout. 2nd round is no better. 62-32 Spurs.

This Spurs/thunder game is nuts. Thought it would actually be competitive. Just looks like the Spurs want to sweep the leg early

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright Hawks fans. Game time.

dfc8e6eb364800c31318c18afbecee51.jpg

What a crazy finish. These officials are so bad

basketball is a game where the fans are way too close to the action. It happens almost every game where a player hits a jump shot in front of fans and ends up in someones lap.

Fun game last night. Hawks are still the Hawks, though. Can't buy a bucket when it counts.
I thought of posting somethign for you and Seth once LeBron had that dunk to go up 18. Im glad i didnt haha it could be a good series if Atlanta ever figures out that they need to face guard Tristan Thompson and attack Kevin Love on offense

basketball is a game where the fans are way too close to the action. It happens almost every game where a player hits a jump shot in front of fans and ends up in someones lap.

Yeah the Steven Adams thing doesn't really bother me. If I was Adams I would be pissed as I don't want to be grabbed but I'm not surprised it happened. Personally I wouldn't have put that in the picture. But the rest of it is crazy how not one whistle blown for any of them

I thought of posting somethign for you and Seth once LeBron had that dunk to go up 18. Im glad i didnt haha it could be a good series if Atlanta ever figures out that they need to face guard Tristan Thompson and attack Kevin Love on offense

Yeah, I was impressed with how they fought back. Lebron didn't really decide to do much in the 4th until Kyrie got hot. Only problem is if the Hawks expect Schroder to average 20+ in this series, it's already over. And Kyle Larry Korver Bird (silly autocorrect) can't even get a shot off. Cleveland defends him really well. I don't think it's a sweep like last year, but I smell a game 2 blowout. That game took a lot out of the Hawks.

I find it humorous the referees twitter account would even acknowledge the play, just adds fuel to the fire!

Back