The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Must be the John Stockton shorts

I didn't think we would see LeBron take over a game like this in November. But i have a feeling he's trying to set a tone and build a confidence within the team that they are the best and should win every night. I like it

Durant left OKC's game tonight with a hamstring injury. I hope it's not a long-term injury for him.

Durant left OKC's game tonight with a hamstring injury. I hope it's not a long-term injury for him.

Talk about needing a change of scenery

Hammy. MRI tomorrow.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard/read.

Lol same thing is gonna happen to Rose in Chicago

Talk about needing a change of scenery

Ironic part of that statement: OKC was playing in Washington, DC tonight where Durant grew up. Lots of chatter about Durant "coming home" in 2016. I don't think it happens, but it would be an interesting storyline.

I tweeted that out earlier. What's with the shortys?!? Lol

They did a story on this a few weeks ago. He took 2 inches length off of his shorts and is wearing a tighter fitting jersey. He didn't like the image the baggy clothes were putting out to the youth. Definitely not used to seeing it, but good to see just another way he's trying to make an impact outside of just playing bball.

Ironic part of that statement: OKC was playing in Washington, DC tonight where Durant grew up. Lots of chatter about Durant "coming home" in 2016. I don't think it happens, but it would be an interesting storyline.

Ya I read where Durant said something about it being disrespectful for the Washington fans to try to "woo" him during the season

Ya I read where Durant said something about it being disrespectful for the Washington fans to try to "woo" him during the season
Full discussion was it was disrespectful to the Washington players on the team who they should be supporting, not to him.

Westbrook's deal with OKC is up in 2017 whereas Durant is up next year. What makes a lot of sense (and has already been written about) is Durant signs a 1-year deal to take advantage of the cap going up next offseason and he gets one more year with Westbrook to win a title, then goes out into free agency again to sign a long-term deal if Westbrook leaves OKC.

Full discussion was it was disrespectful to the Washington players on the team, not to him.

Yes. Didn't mean to leave that out

Westbrook's deal with OKC is up in 2017 whereas Durant is up next year. What makes a lot of sense (and has already been written about) is Durant signs a 1-year deal to take advantage of the cap going up next offseason and he gets one more year with Westbrook to win a title, then goes out into free agency again to sign a long-term deal if Westbrook leaves OKC.

I would be absolutely shocked if any super star takes a 1 year deal this offseason with the cap jump. Guys will be able to sign $200mill contracts

I would be absolutely shocked if any super star takes a 1 year deal this offseason with the cap jump. Guys will be able to sign $200mill contracts

Then prepared to be shocked when Lebron opts out and signs another 1 year deal with a 2nd year option, like he's been doing the past couple of years.

Then prepared to be shocked when Lebron opts out and signs another 1 year deal with a 2nd year option, like he's been doing the past couple of years.

His 1 year with an option the 2nd was to position himself to sign the biggest contract ever this offseason

Yeah, LeBron most likely getting paid after this year.

3 minutes left in 3rd quarter and Andrew Wiggins has 18 points, 0 rebounds, 0 assists and 0 fouls. I didn't think that was possible until I watched him play defense on back to back possessions. His guy hit a three both times.

Last edited:
Another clutch 4th quarter tonight for LeBron. I'll say it again, Mo Williams such a solid acquisition. Really holding down the PG position while Kyrie is out. Mo was clutch at the end of the 4th also, making a shot when LeBron was smothered, then draining free throws to seal the deal.

Cavs tied their best start to a season ever with the win last night. Team looks good and seems to have a lot more depth than last year as well. Should be a fun season.

Lebron with a huge block with the clock winding down.

Tie game cavs ball 7 secs to go

And jr smith with another awful game pretty sure he is under 30% fg this year

Dang it lebron take that to the hole

Back