The Official 2015 MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lord... the back end of that Yankees bullpen is going to be unfair!

Good lord... the back end of that Yankees bullpen is going to be unfair!

if most of the starters can stay healthy the whole staff will be a good one. Tanaka, Pineda, Nova, Eovaldi, CC is a solid starting 5. The first 3 should be able to go 7 or more on most nights saving the bullpen for the other two starters. If CC shows some of what he did late last year he could be a good 3rd or 4th guy

Solid sign for Dodgers getting Kazmir for 3 years at $16 million per.

Solid sign for Dodgers getting Kazmir for 3 years at $16 million per.
Hard to believe he would ever get that much money after the implosion.

Hard to believe he would ever get that much money after the implosion.

Which one? haha They all have them from time to time. He obviously did not show his best for the Astros but was very solid for the A's prior to that.

Which one? haha They all have them from time to time. He obviously did not show his best for the Astros but was very solid for the A's prior to that.
The one 6 years ago or so where he ended up put of baseball for a couple years.

Still surprised that Gordon and Cespedes haven't signed. I think the rest of the OF free agents will sign after these two are off the board. Wonder if the Giants open the wallets and sign one of the two. Can't think of to many teams that are going to,pay these guys their asking price

I think I remember reading the Giants pay off their stadium soon, at which point they have big money to spend. Maybe the debt doesn't come off the books this year? F so, that could be a reason they do not sign either OF.

I think I remember reading the Giants pay off their stadium soon, at which point they have big money to spend. Maybe the debt doesn't come off the books this year? F so, that could be a reason they do not sign either OF.

They have some question marks in the current OF. Pagan has been slipping and needs to be platooned and it looks like pence is getting to the point he might not be a 162 game guy anymore due to injuries and may need to,be given time off.

Still surprised that Gordon and Cespedes haven't signed. I think the rest of the OF free agents will sign after these two are off the board. Wonder if the Giants open the wallets and sign one of the two. Can't think of to many teams that are going to,pay these guys their asking price

I hear the Giants are considering Gordon but as not interested in Cespedes, or Upton.

I hear the Giants are considering Gordon but as not interested in Cespedes, or Upton.

Gordon makes sense, he fits into what they so. Upton has a high price tag for a streaky player who disappears for months at a time and doesn't have great stats. Cespedes will be an interesting one. I wouldn't be surprised if somehow he is back with the mets

Gordon makes sense, he fits into what they so. Upton has a high price tag for a streaky player who disappears for months at a time and doesn't have great stats. Cespedes will be an interesting one. I wouldn't be surprised if somehow he is back with the mets
Cespedes seems like more of an AL player - he will need to play some DH at the back end of his deal.

Anything longer than 5 years I could see that. Wonder if KC will replace Gordon for him if his price comes down
Sounds like the pale hose are the only major players for cespedes. I just hope they don't overpay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back