The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. Lions couldn't stop a high school team right now.

Well I guess we don't have to worry about Ebron anymore. Looks like some sort of knee injury.
I don't want to doubt or anything of the sort, but that didn't look like anything. Didn't get trapped, really didn't bend much. I'd be surprised if we don't see him again.

Dolphins fired their coach today after a horrendous start. Lions will be only winless team in the whole league after tonight. Think Caldwell will still be the coach next week? Count on it!

And there's bad Russ for a series. Get rid of the ball son. The O-line is a disaster

How on earth did Detroit have such a poor off-season? Talent walking out the door and not getting replaced.

Dammit rookie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the worst offensive lines I can remember on a legit team. Brutal

Dolphins fired their coach today after a horrendous start. Lions will be only winless team in the whole league after tonight. Think Caldwell will still be the coach next week? Count on it!
Not sure about Caldwell. Mayhew will be out at GM, at least. Lombardi out as OC I'd imagine. Austin may be a head coach somewhere else. Need a whole lot of revamping and injuries aren't helping.

Wow that Ansah is a beast.

Seems like the first half only had 2 flags. Second half we are lucky to have 2 plays without one.

This Lions running game is just laughable. You could tilt the field downhill and still couldn't run through a wet paper bag.

This Lions running game is just laughable. You could tilt the field downhill and still couldn't run through a wet paper bag.
I'm sick of check downs. Sick of it. It's like Alex Smith at QB.

I'm sick of check downs. Sick of it. It's like Alex Smith at QB.
Gruden nailed it. All the money is with Stafford and Megatron and they are absolutely ineffective right now.
If you can't hit Megatron in single coverage there's no hope.

Makes you wonder if the defense really can read the play Detroit is calling.

Gruden nailed it. All the money is with Stafford and Megatron and they are absolutely ineffective right now.
If you can't hit Megatron in single coverage there's no hope.
I couldn't have nodded my head in agreement more at that. Defense only has to play with 20 yards of the field. 5 yards in the backfield and 15 yards down field. Expand the dang field, find some mismatches, and take some shots. How about some rub routes? It's the insane running game right now, same thing, hoping for different results.

This is truly the most pathetic O line I've ever seen on a Seattle team. Just sad. smh Tom Cable needs to go.

And just like that, we're back in it!

Wilson can't do that but these fumbles are because of the terrible line. Seattle should be up 20, gross.

I'm a fan of Abdullah. Runs hard, my size, and a heck of a player.

Where have these shots been all game!? Seriously.

I feel a GW drive by Wilson coming on tho...

Well well well

Where have these shots been all game!? Seriously.

I feel a GW drive by Wilson coming on tho...
That feeling of impending doom is just a weekly habit for a Lions fan. Why we wait until the 4th quarter to throw the ball down field is beyond me.

Seattle deserves this. Wake up

Are you effing kidding me? Megatron, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back