The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck if you want them to sign Locker. Even when healthy he is very inaccurate. Granted I may be bitter that we took him instead of JJ Watt but I don't see him ever being more than a backup qb

That's probably what the Bills are looking for at this point. Not a lot available as far as QBs go. Would be weird to see Ryan and Sanchez get re-united but he might be the best option...ugh!

That's probably what the Bills are looking for at this point. Not a lot available as far as QBs go. Would be weird to see Ryan and Sanchez get re-united but he might be the best option...ugh!

my sentiments exactly. i will take locker or sanchez over manuel anyday. Is Rob Johnson still available?

my sentiments exactly. i will take locker or sanchez over manuel anyday. Is Rob Johnson still available?

I'll find him and trade him to you if you give the Jags another top 10 pick for him so we can get our next Fred Taylor. God bless Rob Johnson and the Bills. :)

I'll find him and trade him to you if you give the Jags another top 10 pick for him so we can get our next Fred Taylor. God bless Rob Johnson and the Bills. :)

You already have him.. Toby freaking Gerheart.

You already have him.. Toby freaking Gerheart.

Not quiiiiiiite the same level of shake 'n bake. Or speed. Or skill. Or really anything.

Wait.. Illegal kicking ball.. And now Patriots staffer fired for selling the footballs.

Spygate tapes demolished and now footballs sold. Weird.

Wait.. Illegal kicking ball.. And now Patriots staffer fired for selling the footballs.

Spygate tapes demolished and now footballs sold. Weird.
It was an NFL employee that was fired after apparently replacing a ball that he sold. He gave the ball to the Patriots staffer to replace.

The whole thing borders on bizarre.

It was an NFL employee that was fired after apparently replacing a ball that he sold. He gave the ball to the Patriots staffer to replace.

The whole thing borders on bizarre.

Oh okay.. Gotcha. Extremely weird.

You didn't think anyone important would actually get in trouble did you?

Bills front office has been terrible since Polian left. Still hurts with the music city miracle.

Or Flutie? :) Really interested to see who they bring in. If they insist on Manuel at least get a veteran backup, maybe Matt Hasselbeck?

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/ufa/quarterback/

Colt Mccoy, TJ Yates would be better than Manuel. I agree wig they choose Manuel then a veteran is needed. Maybe a trade for Nick Foles if the eagles some how Marriota

Translation for those that don't do draft-speak: Mariota and Winston are the exact same height at the combine (6 feet, 3 and 3/4 inches), with Mariota weighing slightly less than Winston.

Translation for those that don't do draft-speak: Mariota and Winston are the exact same height at the combine (6 feet, 3 and 3/4 inches), with Mariota weighing slightly less than Winston.
That seems quite similar, I guess on the field I thought Winston was bigger.

That seems quite similar, I guess on the field I thought Winston was bigger.

Just an example of why people in general shouldn't be fixated on weight. Muscle weighs more than fat. Toned skinny people might weigh the same as a fat slob. One is very much healthier than the other no matter what the scale says.

Winston definitely is of stouter frame than Mariota, who just looks thinner and more athletic on the field. He's certainly much quicker. But running isn't Winston's game. He's a pocket guy who "can" run a little but would rather throw down field.

Just an example of why people in general shouldn't be fixated on weight. Muscle weighs more than fat. Toned skinny people might weigh the same as a fat slob. One is very much healthier than the other no matter what the scale says.

Winston definitely is of stouter frame than Mariota, who just looks thinner and more athletic on the field. He's certainly much quicker. But running isn't Winston's game. He's a pocket guy who "can" run a little but would rather throw down field.
Muscle weighs more than fat? How much does a pound of fat weigh compared to a pound of muscle?

Muscle weighs more than fat? How much does a pound of fat weigh compared to a pound of muscle?

One pound of muscle weighs the same as a pound of rocks. One pound of fat weighs the same as a pound of feathers. But they're completely different

I've always heard that muscle weighs more than fat. No idea the explanation behind it unless it's as simple as muscle is more dense...

The anatomy of the human body isn't my area of expertise

One pound of muscle weighs the same as a pound of rocks. One pound of fat weighs the same as a pound of feathers. But they're completely different

I've always heard that muscle weighs more than fat. No idea the explanation behind it unless it's as simple as muscle is more dense...

The anatomy of the human body isn't my area of expertise
Muscle is more dense.

But yes, a pound of muscle weighs the exact same as a pound of fat.
Yes. But a 3x3x3 brick of muscle weights more than the same brick of fat.

Yes. But a 3x3x3 brick of muscle weights more than the same brick of fat.

Correct.

Man I feel like I'm taking the stupid quiz! A butcher is 5'8". What does he weigh?

Correct.

Man I feel like I'm taking the stupid quiz! A butcher is 5'8". What does he weigh?
There are 5 apples. You take away 3 apples. How many apples do you have?

There are 5 apples. You take away 3 apples. How many apples do you have?

2!!!

Wait a minute you son of a....

Okay back to football talk...

I want no parts of a RB in the 1st round... with that said, if that is the case... I really need to stop watching and reading up on Melvin Gordon.

How much does a pound of fat weigh compared to a pound of muscle?
They weigh the same.

Oh, and if I take 3 apples from the 5, I have 3 apples. Whomever I took them away from is left with 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back