The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad for Brown's fans. Johnny Bust is gonna be what I thought. I feel for you guys having to deal the top brass for that team.

But yes, a pound of muscle weighs the exact same as a pound of fat.

Yes. I said it wrong in a hurry. :)

Yes. But a 3x3x3 brick of muscle weights more than the same brick of fat.

There ya go. Meaning skinny muscle guy and bigger fatty guy can weigh the same while looking completely different.

There are 5 apples. You take away 3 apples. How many apples do you have?

Purple because aliens don't have cars.

Losing Clowney would suck. For the Texans. Good for the rest of the division. I shuddered to face a healthy and motivated Clowner plus Watt.

10610724_10155150544990234_5300047757729126083_n.jpg

Too bad for Brown's fans. Johnny Bust is gonna be what I thought. I feel for you guys having to deal the top brass for that team.

It's like a never ending nightmare...

This would be devastating to the Texans if true.

Clowney Career Possibly Over

Nothing new locally. The micro fracture surgery was a HUGE risk when it was ok'd. Some say it's the turf at NRG that did it, others say it was already bad at SC and getting worse.

Bottom line is that I'm not sure why draft him #1 overall with all the ???. Just a wasted pick IMO.

Nothing new locally. The micro fracture surgery was a HUGE risk when it was ok'd. Some say it's the turf at NRG that did it, others say it was already bad at SC and getting worse.

Bottom line is that I'm not sure why draft him #1 overall with all the ???. Just a wasted pick IMO.
Because IF it panned out... Holy hell that dline would be sick

Some crazy theories being thrown out there lately about why the Cowboys haven't signed Dez yet to a long term contract and are even considering putting the franchise tag on him next year. Rumors being that there is/was a video tape of him doing something and if it got out it would be Ray Rice like penalties. All the local and national guys know the story but the rumors of the tape can't be proven so no one is breaking it. At this point many think the tape is a myth. But something is keeping the Cowboys from inking him right here and now. Crazy stuff and I hope this is all fabricated stuff.

Because IF it panned out... Holy hell that dline would be sick

Agree, but given the medical concerns not sure I do it, but see the attraction. Probably the same reason they took the chance on the DL from ND. His knee is garbage also, but they drafted him anyway.

I just want a draft class where more than one guy makes an impact.

Jesus. Not condoning that at all, but what is he thinking? In the middle of contract negotiations? These guys will never learn and will always live life like they are above the law. It's sad really

Looks like the Panthers ended the RB by Committee by releasing DeAngelo Williams.

Looks like the Panthers ended the RB by Committee by releasing DeAngelo Williams.

I wonder if that means they think Stewart can stay healthy? They also still have Tolbert and Whitaker.

I wonder if that means they think Stewart can stay healthy? They also still have Tolbert and Whitaker.
I bet they bring on someone else.

I bet they bring on someone else.

I could see them going 3rd round if he is still there Duke Johnson from Miami. I was hoping the dolphins would go after him but not with Morningwhig and past dolphins draft debacles I am guess we get something like OL, OL, S

I laughed.

They couldn't do too much with the logo. In the purchasing agreement, Randy Lerner had Jimmy Haslam agree to not putting a logo on the helmet. It was Randy's late father Al, who brought the Browns back, dying wish when he passed the team down to him

Sheww... Colts sitting at a little over 40MM in cap space. I expect a couple more cuts to roll down and we could be looking at right around $50MM in cap room.

6 players REALLY stand out to me:

Suh
AP (If released)
Knighton
Fairley
Iupati
McCourtey

Or not

I love rumours during the off season. Everyone wants to break the story first and not many have any weight to them.

Some crazy theories being thrown out there lately about why the Cowboys haven't signed Dez yet to a long term contract and are even considering putting the franchise tag on him next year. Rumors being that there is/was a video tape of him doing something and if it got out it would be Ray Rice like penalties. All the local and national guys know the story but the rumors of the tape can't be proven so no one is breaking it. At this point many think the tape is a myth. But something is keeping the Cowboys from inking him right here and now. Crazy stuff and I hope this is all fabricated stuff.

An NFL reporter on the DP show this morning says he's been hearing about the tape since August. Seems really weird it wouldn't have leaked by now if it really existed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldnt mind Bradford for the right price since he will always miss a few games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back