The Official 2018-2019 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

IDK your probably right the first time. But its just funny. Ive had too long a day at work. what can ya do?

OhioTopia

I still don't hate the Parise contract. He's leading the team goals even at his age and abuse he's taken over the years.

Dubnyk has been the MVP so far this year but he got yanked early after some rubbish tonight.

The Wild are the oldest team in the league. They really should blow it up and start all over.

that is awesome
Capture-d%E2%80%99%C3%A9cran-2018-12-07-%C3%A0-10.47.55.png

People complained about the photograph and they eventually took them down and destroyed all of them before they were sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Wild are the oldest team in the league. They really should blow it up and start all over.

I truly believe they should keep that team exactly like it is. Old, slow, and mediocre.

Wake, you going tonight? If so enjoy and I hope it lives up to the billing.

My town has their parade of lights right at the start of the game. I'll stream the radio feed until I get home.

I truly believe they should keep that team exactly like it is. Old, slow, and mediocre.

They most likely will...and they will still probably beat Colorado every time they meat them in the post season.

They most likely will...and they will still probably beat Colorado every time they meat them in the post season.

Wild in the postseason. :laughing:

Six straight seasons and counting...(that's longer than about 24 other clubs)

Just busting your nads. Will be hard to finish top 3 this year but there isn't much competition for the WC's. Dallas and San Jose plus Minnesota.

Just busting your nads. Will be hard to finish top 3 this year but there isn't much competition for the WC's. Dallas and San Jose plus Minnesota.

It's all good. I expect mediocrity of all my MN teams.

Caps vs Columbus in this evening's tilt

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bam! Caps take the early lead. Brett Connolly scores at 1:42

Bam Bam! Caps up 2 with a deflection from Jaskin. Gets his 1st goal as a Cap. 2 - 0

Bam Bam Bam! Caps up 3 - 0 Ovi baby!

Don Cherry ...love the jackets

65527728016fc06fdbd2b1ea026000d5.jpg

Wake, you going tonight? If so enjoy and I hope it lives up to the billing.

My town has their parade of lights right at the start of the game. I'll stream the radio feed until I get home.
No we didn't end up going. I'm regretting it, looks like a fun environment. The wife and I are swamped and needed a night to chill. She is passed out already so it seems to have been a smart choice.

Caps PP is horrid right now. 0 for 3 so far. They could be blowing them out

No we didn't end up going. I'm regretting it, looks like a fun environment. The wife and I are swamped and needed a night to chill. She is passed out already so it seems to have been a smart choice.

Glad I didnt travel across the country for this poor effort. You play this sloppy against the best team in the league and you get your teeth kicked in.
Couple of things interesting from the radio feed tonight:
Avs have played half of their road games already tonight. Looks good for the second half.
Tyson Barrie's dad once owned the Lightning.

Glad I didnt travel across the country for this poor effort. You play this sloppy against the best team in the league and you get your teeth kicked in.
Couple of things interesting from the radio feed tonight:
Avs have played half of their road games already tonight. Looks good for the second half.
Tyson Barrie's dad once owned the Lightning.
The only good thing he did as owner was sell the team to Vinik.

Not alot has gone right for Colorado.

The only good thing he did as owner was sell the team to Vinik.

Not alot has gone right for Colorado.

End of a 4 game road trip. But you still have to find a better effort than this. To many easy scores for Bolts.

End of a 4 game road trip. But you still have to find a better effort than this. To many easy scores for Bolts.
I was afraid we would out forth the same type of effort, this is our 4th in 6 nights. But they came out hitting and I think it kept your boys from getting rolling early, and it has snowballed.

Wouldn't mind playing you guys in May and June.

Bam! Caps score 4 - 0. Travis Boyd gets his 1st goal as a Cap. Say goodnight gracie!

Caps big win Holtby shutout win 4 - 0

1st place in the Metro by 3 pts

Back