The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Well not that he necessarily needs to, but the team needs him to. We'll see how Nyquist fits in and does in the regular season, but I think Texier might be someone who gets more comfortable and can be a 20+ goals a year player too.
That would be nice, especially with Duby out.

debating buying NHL tv. 145 for the year isn't awful.
Yeah, it's worthless for local, but great for watching out of market.

The only thing that stops me is the fact that my team plays the majority of their games at 10:30pm EST - you know how I'm MIA for late night THPing

The only thing that stops me is the fact that my team plays the majority of their games at 10:30pm EST - you know how I'm MIA for late night THPing
Aren't you able to go back and watch previous games? Not a perfect solution, but at least you'd be able to watch all the games.

Aren't you able to go back and watch previous games? Not a perfect solution, but at least you'd be able to watch all the games.

I believe so - but generally i just grab the highlights (lowlights) first thing when I wake up

debating buying NHL tv. 145 for the year isn't awful.
Same boat for me. I bought that last 1/2 of the season last year for under 100. I used to subscribe to center ice when I had directv.

Same boat for me. I bought that last 1/2 of the season last year for under 100. I used to subscribe to center ice when I had directv.
How was the delay vs real time?

Any better than a couple years ago? I can do a couple seconds. Cannot do 15-30 seconds.

I wanted to be different lol.

I did it, not having cable made it a easy idea

VPN is the way to go
I've tried to figure out the whole VPN thing but I just couldn't figure it out. Two years ago I purchased the last half of the season, purchased a VPN, but I must have done something incorrectly because I still couldn't watch the Knights play.

How was the delay vs real time?

Any better than a couple years ago? I can do a couple seconds. Cannot do 15-30 seconds.
I don’t recall specifically since the games broadcast on the networks were blacked out. I have no frame of reference to compare it to since CBJ games were on Fox Sports.

Well this thread certainly picked up..

I broke down and renewed for NHL TV. The deciding factor was being able to watch Bob probably get blown up by a motivated Tampa team tomorrow.

I broke down and renewed for NHL TV. The deciding factor was being able to watch Bob probably get blown up by a motivated Tampa team tomorrow.

Ahh Tampa Bay....The NHL's biggest disappointment. Talk about a team with so many amazing pieces (Stamkos, Kucherov, Vasilevski (SP)) but just can't get it done in the playoffs. I have a cousin who is a huge TB fan and every time I see him he brags about how great of a team they are but all I have to do is tell him to wait for the playoffs because They always bomb out of the playoffs.

I was so excited to see Yzerman move back to Detroit in hopes of rebuilding HockeyTown. Just hope he can build a team that performs in the playoffs.

Hockey wooohoooo!
Petterson and McDavid on the ice at the same time is as close to must-watch TV as I get these days lol.

Ugh, I think I'm going to spring for it as well.

This week will be a strong decider.

Hockey wooohoooo!
Petterson and McDavid on the ice at the same time is as close to must-watch TV as I get these days lol.

Yup, 3 hours or so to game time and my excitement's going up already.

take that Toronto! down 1-0 early in the first

Caps vs defending champion Blues in the first tilt of the regular season

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Caps vs defending champion Blues in the first tilt of the regular season

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
that'll be a fun one, is the nut cave ready?

Back