The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

How does that work? Is there someone at every game that is designated an emergency goalie and he can play for either team?

Yup. Not often it’s come to them actually playing.

Yup. Not often it’s come to them actually playing.

That’s an interesting rule. Unlike baseball and football which can have position players pitch or play quarterback if needed. That guy will be able to tell everyone about the night he beat the Leafs. Also, it’s an interesting twist that I assume he is a Leafs fan.

Holy ****, caps got Kovalchuk. 10 years ago this would have been crazy. How is he even doing right now?

Gut feeling after the embarrassing performance by MN yesterday is that they are active today before the trade deadline. Just a sad looking performance by the whole lot of them yesterday.

And now Marleau to the Pens. So much for his homecoming haha

And now Marleau to the Pens. So much for his homecoming haha

Cup chasing I’d say. Not saying Pens are his best bet, but probably one of the only legit contenders who would take him. Not like they needed more forward depth. God.

Cup chasing I’d say. Not saying Pens are his best bet, but probably one of the only legit contenders who would take him. Not like they needed more forward depth. God.
His favourite team growing up apparently too. Nice touch if they can have playoff success!

Milano to Anaheim ?

@OITW who is devin shore?

What are the Avs getting in Namestnikov?? Former first round pick of Lightning. Just need a bottom 6 guy who will work hard, kill penalties, and can put the puck in when giving the chance.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

My dad’s least favorite player and to quote “THN” a warm body lol

He’s bad takes dumb penalties and doesn’t do much
Oh cool cool...hopefully he comes with a roughly $.50 a year salary then

Agreed, although it was the busiest on record somehow!
Like 800 picks changed hands.

I’m pretty sure the first two rounds this year are all Ottawa’s.

This is the best part...

When Columbus can't score more goals in the other team in regulation, then lose in overtime. Let's gooo!
Pretty consistent at it though. No surprises recently

Jackets should have 4 goals in OT here. Whyyyyyyyyy

Bout fricken time. I think the count of “everyone should score right there” was up to 6 before they finally did it.

Back