The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Not a fan of him getting yoinked off expansion and dropping a 40 bomb.
Ha! That’s fair... although his totals were nowhere near that with Columbus before.

Ha! That’s fair... although his totals were nowhere near that with Columbus before.
didn't even sniff it. Super frustrating for a team that was in dire need of talent born from within.

Sucks he had to go, sucks he took up, yet super happy for him any time they aren't playing Columbus haha

didn't even sniff it. Super frustrating for a team that was in dire need of talent born from within.

Sucks he had to go, sucks he took up, yet super happy for him any time they aren't playing Columbus haha
Oh absolutely! Makes you wonder what clicked, or what wasn’t clicking with CBJ.

He was just young, man. Didn't even have a chance to start taking off.
I just looked up his stats... he played 81 games in both his 3rd and 4th seasons in the NHL (both in Columbus). Career highs by that time were 9 goals and 25 points...

Big win and gutty performance!

Also, Elvis with the shutout!

2011 - 2 Swedes and an American representing the Canucks in the All-Star game

2020 - 2 Swedes and an American representing the Canucks in the All-Star game

I just looked up his stats... he played 81 games in both his 3rd and 4th seasons in the NHL (both in Columbus). Career highs by that time were 9 goals and 25 points...
yuuuuup.

Soul crushing haha

happy to see him get the SO, and he looked absolutely pumped after the final horn haha!

His jump to Foligno hug is so funny.
The goalie jump hugs worry me so much though haha. One wrong landing with all that padding on ?

The goalie jump hugs worry me so much though haha. One wrong landing with all that padding on ?
haha at this point I think it might be more for Foligno than for the goalies he's doing it with.

#HeMissesBob

haha at this point I think it might be more for Foligno than for the goalies he's doing it with.

#HeMissesBob
And turns out the team per the stats really just miss Panarin. Haha

I took Renne not expecting him to crap the bed this year........

Hopefully with Hynes demanding more defense of the middle, both Rinne and Saros are going to start to see their stats return to something respectable.

Leafs giving up so many odd man rushes. Might as well just play short handed all game.

Well... not an ideal start for Toronto tonight! Down 3-0 after 20.

Is Anderson broken? Now 4-0 and Hutch is in.

Back