The Official 2019 MLB Thread

Angels throw a combined no hitter on a night when they honor Tyler Skaggs by all wearing his uniform number. A fitting tribute.

Boston gets Cashner from Baltimore for 2 17 year old international prospects

Boston gets Cashner from Baltimore for 2 17 year old international prospects
They need all the arms help they can get. I have always liked Cashner.

And here come the Indians blowing tigers up in the 8th..now only 4 back of the Twins.

And here come the Indians blowing tigers up in the 8th..now only 4 back of the Twins.

Are the Tigers still a major league team??? Man they are horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow tigers ball drops right between 3 guys

Last edited:
Class of 2019 Hall of Famers

Roy Halladay
Mariano Rivera
Mike Mussina
Harold Baines
Edgar Martinez
Lee Smith

Oscar Mercado is 5 for 5 tonight

Indians now 3 games back in the division

Mike Leake taking perfect game in to the 9th

And base hit to lead off inning.

Tying run thrown out at the plate in the bottom of the 8th.
Tribe up 1-0 heading to bullpen

Has limiting mound visits sped up games at all? I don't believe done anything. There have been some painfully long games lately for my team.

Bieber one hit shutout 10 K's
If Yanks keep their lewd over twins tribe will only be 2 back

The pitcher for the Royals, Brad Keller grew up near me and shut out the Braves tonight in front of basically all of his friends and family. Actually played golf with him last fall at the uga course.

Happy for him despite the Braves lose lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bieber one hit shutout 10 K's
If Yanks keep their lewd over twins tribe will only be 2 back

Tribe's getting hot!!! I know what the twins offense and defensive numbers have been but im still surprised they've been this good this late in the year

now I just wish my damn White Sox can find more than 1 SP with an ERA under 6.00! lol..not that they'll make the playoffs, but to only be a few games under 500 with arguably, other than Giolito, the worst starting pitchers in baseball is impressive. Young hitters are turning out to be pretty good

Funny to see Tampa Bay "Bill Belicheck" the Red Sox.

Tampa Bay needs to make a trade if they hope to be in this Wild Card race until the end. Bullpen help.

Tampa Bay needs to make a trade if they hope to be in this Wild Card race until the end. Bullpen help.

Sounds like the Twins. Only the Yankees and Boston in the dntire league (nl included) have scored more runs than the Twins.we need some legit arms in the bullpen badly.

Sox are bringing out the lumber against the Yanks. 19 last night and 10 so far tonight. Safe to say that Mookie owns Paxton with 3 bombs off him tonight.

That’s 4 consecutive days where a player has hit three home runs in a game.

Jose apparently heating back up at the right time

Red Sox ascend to Wild Card spot #2 with 3rd straight win over the Yankees and Rays loss. The boys appear to be heating up finally.

Indians now 1 game back in central

Back