The Official 2019 MLB Thread

Of all the teams to beat the Evil Empire's HR mark (at the halfway point of course) who would have ever thought it would be the TWINS?

Of all the teams to beat the Evil Empire's HR mark (at the halfway point of course) who would have ever thought it would be the TWINS?

the rate of home runs this year is crazy. Who would have thought the Mariners would have the 2nd most in the league? Hell the Yankees are 4th and have a combined 14 home runs from Andujar, Statnon, Gregorious, Judge, guys who collectively had 119 last year.

Tribe taking care of the Reds again today

Rays manage to split the series against the Yanks, after the bullpen blew the first two games.

They won't sniff the playoffs unless the bullpen finds some sort of form in the second half. It was a strong point in the first month or so but is a dumpster fire at this point.

Indians on a roll leading up to the break. For a while it looked like they had no chance to catch the Twins; now it's at least possible. Santana is having an great year (3rd in wRC+ = 148, 2nd in OBP, 19 HR .300 BA) and finally getting offense from other guys. 2nd half should be interesting

Indians on a roll leading up to the break. For a while it looked like they had no chance to catch the Twins; now it's at least possible. Santana is having an great year (3rd in wRC+ = 148, 2nd in OBP, 19 HR .300 BA) and finally getting offense from other guys. 2nd half should be interesting
And Salazar pitching in Akron wonder when he makes it up to cle

Sweet victory, going into the break on a high note. Glory Hallelujah!

Stroman trades to the Indians . Saw that coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stroman trades to the Indians . Saw that coming

Got any of the trade details? Haven't seen anything yet

yeah I haven't seen that one come across anywhere yet.
Nothing at Cleveland.com then checked mlbtraderumors and buster Olney on Twitter but no dice.

Nothing at Cleveland.com then checked mlbtraderumors and buster Olney on Twitter but no dice.

Still nothing out there. Either its a super quiet deal, or kawhi is messing with Toronto fans again.

This home run Derby is awesome

they didn't play the Canadian anthem at the HR Derby. imagine if it was in Toronto and they didn't play the American anthem

whoops

Made it home from the Derby...what a show! It was an absolute blast, made even more fun by catching this beaut on the fly from Joc Pederson (need to go back through the replay, but it was something like #36 in his record setting round vs. Vlad). First ever home run ball - sort of like a hole in one on a par 3 course, but I'll take it!
a5ff1dd03b99377b1f06d5082e70a63a.jpg

Made it home from the Derby...what a show! It was an absolute blast, made even more fun by catching this beaut on the fly from Joc Pederson (need to go back through the replay, but it was something like #36 in his record setting round vs. Vlad). First ever home run ball - sort of like a hole in one on a par 3 course, but I'll take it!
a5ff1dd03b99377b1f06d5082e70a63a.jpg

Wow!!!!!! That's awesome. It was a lot a fun to watch that round - its a shame neither of those guys won.

Vladdy JR is unreal !!! Kids only 20 years ago and he’s dominating the HR derby

Just noticed that Josh Bell has 60 extra base hits & is on pace for 110. That would be good for 3rd all-time behind Ruth & Gehrig. Bell is having a crazy good year.

Play ball !!

GO RANGERS !!!

Last edited:
Mike leake with a 94.5 era today.

And he's a starting pitcher ..whoops

Back